PCDN is the go-to hub for the global social change community. Please see below for our terms of service.
This site is provided as a public service. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that information uploaded to the site does not violate any copyright laws. By registering for the site you agree to use it at your own risk and in no way is the PCDN responsible for the content posted on the site. Any users who post photos or other copyrighted material without permission may have their account terminated without warning. This website include chat rooms, and forums available for our users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas can become public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information as Google indexes the site (it is possible to adjust your privacy settings under your user profile under settings). If your profile is set to be viewable than it is likely your information can show up on a Google Search. If your profile set to private, your name may still show up in a Google Search.
You agree not to upload, distribute, or publish through forums on this website any content that is or may be, in whole or in part: false, unlawful, criminal, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, profane, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, inappropriate, unprofessional, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, racist, sexist, promoting or soliciting for commercial purposes, containing any known viruses or bugs, promoting or soliciting for criminal purposes, violates the rights of any party, or otherwise creates liability or violates any law. You shall remain solely liable for the content of any posting by you on this website. PCDN has no obligation to monitor the forums. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the forums and to remove any in its sole discretion. Anyone who violates these principles may have their account terminated.
In addition, users are strongly encouraged to double-check any information posted on the site to ensure it is valid and from a legitimate source. The PCDN network is providing an information service to users and does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy or legitimacy of individual postings (Posting on the site does not an endorsement from PCDN). It is the individual user’s responsibility to decide to explore information provided on this site and users are encouraged to exercise caution and do a thorough investigation of any opportunities (particularly if financial resources are involved). Users are strongly recommended to not provide any financial resources to participate in opportunities without a thorough investigation to ensure the legitimacy of the organization/opportunity. If you see a posting that seems dubious or fraudulent in nature please use caution in responding and also contact PCDN so it can be removed. Any user posting fraudulent opportunities will be permanently banned from the site.
While we encourage postings and discussions of difficult topics related to conflict related issues around the world, which may often lead to strong disagreements, we do not allow postings of personal attacks on the site. Moreover, while individuals are also encouraged to discuss their respective faiths, this is not a site for proselytizing. Individuals who post personal attacks or engage in proselytizing will have their accounts terminated.
By using the site you agree you will not post, email or make use of content that :
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on PCDN you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PCDN all matters related to your interaction with others using this platform.