Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
I am a goal-driven professional working in the conflict resolution and peacebuilding field, with particular interest in sport, gender roles in the Middle East (Iran), media, and an overall mission to improve people’s lives.
• 2012 - PhD student at George Mason University's School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
• 2011 - Developer of IMTD’s Integrated Sport and Conflict Resolution (ISCR) Program – a coaching program that strengthens the mind, body, spirit through martial arts and conflict resolution skills for everyday use.
• 2011 - Six-time US National Karate Champion
• 2010 – Project lead for USIP’s inaugural “Sports and Peacebuilding” Symposium
• 2010 - Featured on Voice of America Farsi as an accomplished Iranian-American female athlete who initiates further studies in the sport and peacebuilding field.
Please indicate if you're joining PCDN as an individual or organization (please mark the appropriate category)
individual (student), individual (professional)
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Center for World Religions, Diplomacy, and Conflict Resolution
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN