"I am trying to network with professionals beyond borders, especially neighbouring countries and
help build in this region. I am also interested in Indian Philosophical Psychology concepts that help build peace. Concepts on Sahya and Kshama in…"
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Business, Education, Psychosocial, Terrorism
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Curriculum Development, Evaluation, Monitoring, Research, Qualitative Skills, Quantitative Skills, Training
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
Terrorism, Psychographics, Youth Studies, Gender issues, AIDS-related communication, Green Marketing
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
(1) Goswami P. (2009), ‘Resisting Indoctrination to Violence by Religion-based Terror Groups with Social Marketing’, research proposal accepted for the Second Transformative Consumer Research Conference to be held at Villanova School of Business, USA under the aegis of Association of Consumer Research in June 26-28 http://hib.ximb.ac.in/Hibiscus/Pub/pubdocDet.php?client=ximb&do...
(2) Goswami P., Mishra M.S. (2009), ‘Would Kiranas in Urban India Survive the Modern Trade Onslaught? Insight from Efficiency Perspective’, Working Paper presented in 2009 Asia-Pacific Advances in Consumer Research Conference at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India on Jan 2-4, 2009, listed on SSRN's Top Ten download list for MKTG Subject Matter eJournals, MRN Marketing Network, DEV: Other Political Economy: Development (Topic), Review of Marketing Science (ROMs), UERS: Quality of Life & Environmental Comparisons (Topic) and UERS: Analytical Models (Topic).
(3) Goswami P., Mishra M.S. (2009), ‘Would Indian Consumers Move from Kirana Stores to Organized Retailers When Shopping for Groceries?’, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, an Emerald Publication, Vol. 21, Issue 1, pp 127-143 (this paper was listed on the top ten download list of SSRN for “MKTG Subject Matter Journals", "MRN Marketing Network" and "Behavioral Marketing")
(4) Goswami P. (2008), ‘Is the Urban Indian Consumer Ready for Environment-Friendly Apparel?’, International Journal of Green Economics, an Inderscience Publication, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp 411-426 [this paper was listed on top ten download list of SSRN for DEV: Environment (Topic), DEV: Political Institutions & Economic Growth (Topic), IPE: Globalization (Topic) Top Ten and PIGOPO: Interest Groups & Peak Associations (Topic)]
(5) Goswami P. (2008), ‘Is the Urban Indian Consumer Ready for Clothing with Eco-labels?’, International Journal of Consumer Studies, a Wiley-Blackwell Publication, Vol. 32, Issue 5, September, pp 438–446
(6) Roy S., Goswami P. (2007), ‘Structural Equation Modeling of Value- Psychographic Trait- Clothing Purchase Behavior: A Study on the Urban College-goers of India’, Young Consumers, an Emerald Publication, Vol.8 (4), pp 269-277.
Comment Wall (12 comments)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
I am trying to network with professionals beyond borders, especially neighbouring countries and
help build in this region. I am also interested in Indian Philosophical Psychology concepts that help build peace. Concepts on Sahya and Kshama in Upanishads and its link to Ahimsa ( closer to nonviolence)
Hi All. It's me Bishnu Hari Bhandari. I work in a human rights organisation in Nepal. We are going to submit the European Proposal. I need two Indian organisation who have the Pador Registration. Pls mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
My first concentration was Business economics. A huge shift from it, I am working on conflict analysis and resolution now.
It is a pleasure to meet you knowing that you also are a professor in the school of management. We will have a lot to share.
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN