"Entire world is looking peace, justice and development but there is many conflicts are taking head around the globe. America must change Bush policy to win every thing with power of war. its really
going hatred in Muslim world against west. Muslims…"
Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
1) Master of Arts in International
2) Graduation, Political Science
Punjab University, Lahore
As a Human rights activist and Social Worker, have been working for the restoration of Human Rights, Community Welfare, Rehabilitation of Women and Orphans and providing educational and health facilities to neglected and poor students of the rural and far flung areas. Introduced the ideas of community welfare and mass awareness amongst the people of Azad Kashmir, at grass root level.
• As widely informed intellectual and outspoken analyst, made valuable contributions towards the political stability of Azad Kashmir, promotion of Human Development and Peace and drawing worldwide attention for the cause of Kashmir. Very much active against army role in both sides of Kashmir.
• Contributed hundreds of articles, research papers and essays on important global and national issues, particularly Human rights and Kashmir at national and international level, in the national and international print and electronic media since 1978. • Delivered a speech on” Molestation of Kashmiri Women and Peace in South Asia’’ organized by Women Federation for World Peace International, (WFWP) at Brussels Belgium on 09 June, 2007.
• Delivered lecture in European Human rights Conference organized by Human rights Without Frontier (HRWF) at Brussels on 10 July 2007.
• Organized a Seminar on Inter-religious & Inter-Cultural dialogue combating Racism and Discrimination Organized by INSPAD at Brussels, Belgium on 27th July 2007 Chief Guest was Mr. Bashy Quraishy Chaiman of the European Network Against Racism (ENAR).
• Organized 60th Anniversary of Pakistan Day at Cultural Centre Molen Beek, Brussels organized by INSPAD and Daily Perwaz dot com on 14th August 2007.
• Organized Global Peace Festival on “Women’s Status and World Peace” with collaboration of Universal Peace Federation on 18th August 2007 at Peace Embassy, Brussels Belgium.
• Delivered presentation in Seminar on Theology and Religions Truth at University of Antwerp, Belgium on 25th September 2007.
• Delivered speech in a European Conference on “Gender equality and Global challenges” at Vrije University Brussels Belgium on 19th October 2007.
• Organized International Conference on Inter-faith Dialogue towards global Peace on 1st of December 2007 at Peace Embassy Brussels with collebration of UPF Guest speakers was Mr. Willy Fautre Director Human rights without Frontior, General rtd Muhammad Tahir (Pakistan), Dr. Nasir Zaidi (Germany) Mr. Arigzen Buddhist (Holland) Ms. Gul Rehman (America) Mr. Philippe Jacques (Belgium) Miss Farhat Jabeen (Pakistan).
• Delivered a presentation in Office of the Human rights Brussels Belgium on International Day of Human rights on 10th of December 2007.
• organized Leadership Conference on Dialogue for Peaceful Coexistence on 1st of August 2008 at Islamabad presided by President of Azad Jammu Kashmir His Excellency Raja Zulqarnain Khan, guest speakers Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan, Syed Zia Rizvi, Prof. Hugh Van Sky hawk, Zahid Malik, Dr Lubna Abid Ali, Prof. Mushtaq Victor, Sardar Anoop Jaggi Singh organized by eminent European NGO Institute of Peace and Development (INSPAD) Pakistan Chapter. And gave 9 Peace Awards to global renowned personalities.
• Organized United Nations Day of Solidarity with Palestinian Peoples on 6th of December 2009 at Kashmir house Islamabad (Pakistan) Presided by Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir, Chief guests was Ambassador of Palestine H.E. Mr. Hezam Hussein Abu-Shanab & Federal Minister for Human rights Mr. Mumtaz alam Gillani. Distinguished intellectuals and prominent experts
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
United States of America
Kashmir (both side)
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
Islamabad Pakistan / Brussels Belgium
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
CEO EU based Peace, interfaith and Human rights think tank
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Entire world is looking peace, justice and development but there is many conflicts are taking head around the globe. America must change Bush policy to win every thing with power of war. its really
going hatred in Muslim world against west. Muslims are not terrorist, Islam is a religion of peace,
tolarence and justice, Please try to stop actions against Muslims. Its going to clash of civilization
between religions and cultures. stop this actions now.
We need Peace, stability and respect each other not war, hatred and injustice. We must think on these
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN