Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
• Twenty years of professional experience, including extensive experience in executive leadership and senior management roles in International Development and humanitarian work.
• Skilled at management of large-scale multi-sector programs, directing large country programs, strategic planning, organizational development, change management and senior management/leadership development.
• Specific experience includes civil society leadership, child and human rights, policy work, poverty and vulnerabilities, rights based approaches, equity and social exclusion, gender and masculinities, natural resource management (forestry, watershed, livelihoods), quality education, civil society and corporate social responsibility.
• Worked with agencies like Save the Children, Oxfam, War Child, Child Fund International, DFID, and Government in different roles in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
• Substantial fundraising and grants management experience
• Experience on strategic planning, project cycle management, resource mobilization, people management and finance and support services management.
• Extensive partnership management experience.
• Experience of managing and leading emergency responses on earthquakes, cyclones, floods, droughts and post conflict programs.
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Country Director, War Child Canada
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Which Languages do you speak Proficiently? (note we can not list all languages, only some major world languages or ones related to conflict regions)
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Civil Society, Conflict Mainstreaming, Development, Education, Environment, Facilitation, Gender, Health, Human Rights, Internally Displaced, Humanitarian Relief, Natural Resources, Organizational Development, Refugees, Rule of Law, Security, Social Entreprenuership, Youth
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Advocacy, Budgeting, Capacity Building, Communication, Evaluation, Fundraising, Monitoring, Program Administration, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Training
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN