Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"much interesting to be among the participates"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jul 29, 2014 to 2014 SID-Washington Career Fair is 2 Days Away - REGISTER NOW

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M

"Thanks for this program, I'm much interesting"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jul 15, 2014 to CALL FOR PROPOSALS: 3rd Annual International Conference on Transgenerational Trauma: Communal Wounds and Victim Identities

1 Jul 15, 2014

"Peace and Collaborative Development Network is have more benefit for us, NGOs, mostl…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Dec 13, 2013 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

632 Jun 15
Reply by JOEL OKUNDI OBENGO

"I'm already participate in several Training and workshop, with our Orgainzation foun…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Dec 3, 2013 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

632 Jun 15
Reply by JOEL OKUNDI OBENGO

"Thank I'm so interesting to be among the participates Thanks Sam"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Aug 29, 2013 to Call for Papers: International Peace Research Association Conference

8 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Dr Frank-Collins Okafor

"Thanks for this program, so interesting And would like to participate"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Mar 22, 2013 to Summer Peacebuilding Institute - intensive courses in May and June 2013

1 Mar 22, 2013

"thanks for this updating, you are doing a great works that is needed in D.R.Congo to…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Oct 19, 2012 to Peace Education in Fragile States: A Hope for the Future

5 Oct 19, 2012

"Thanks so much Dear Steven so interesting with job, please would like to have the c…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jun 30, 2012 to IRC Seeking a Empowerment and Accountability Program Lead based in Kinshasa, DR Congo

1 Jun 30, 2012

"great program, we are interesting thaks Samuel"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jun 21, 2012 to Great Lakes Policy Forum-Reflections on Burundi’s Cinquantenaire-Thursday 28 June

2 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Celine Desbrosses

"This is the greet program, and I would like to participate, I'm from D.R.Congo than…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jun 3, 2012 to The Global Voices Citizen Media Summit 2012 in Nairobi - Bloggers needed and Kenyan Bloggers can attend for free!

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Heather Donald

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2015   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service