Ideal for-credit internships in sociology, psychology, social work, political science, communications and others (upon student advisor approval).
The Small “Zones of Peace” Project (of New Horizons Support Network, Inc.), a non-profit community development organization, is seeking student interns and volunteers who –
- Are invested in peace action and community development;
- Like people;
- Enjoy data analysis and/or;
- Enjoy socio-psycho-type research and/or;
- Enjoy creative, big picture design mind thinking;
We hope to provide --
- A great internship or volunteer experience;
- An expansion of social action viewpoints;
- Professional development in sociological and
- psychological systems analysis;
- An opportunity to do most work from home by internet and
- Personal transformation where appropriate.
Our present mission for intern involvement is to –
- Develop strategies that will support study findings from our Possible Human, Possible Society Study (January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2015);
- Develop strategies that will support study findings impacting on 2016 presidential election.
Resource links –
Possible Human, Possible Society Study (now in progress through December 31, 2015)
Find out more about New Horizons Support Network, Inc.
and how you can be a part of our team ~
Cell for Executive Director, Anastasia: 240.409.5347