Prof. Dr. Yogendra Yadav
Gandhi Research Foundation, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India
Contact No. – 09415777229, 094055338
CONSTITUTION OF THE HINDUSTANI PRACHAR SABHA
AIMS: To propagate Hindustani, the national language so that it can meet the social, political, administrative and other requirements of the country as a whole and become the medium of communication and intercourse between the different linguistic regions. Hindustani is that language which in the towns and villages of North India Hindus, Muslims and all other people speak, understand and employ for mutual intercourse, which is written in both the Devanagari and the Persian scripts and the literary styles of which are today known by the names of Hindi and Urdu.
FUNCTIONS OF THE SABHA: the Sabha shall conduct the following activities to achieve its aims.
(1) To prepare a dictionary of Hindustani which all can rely upon? To evolve a grammar of Hindustani and prepare similar other reference works for the different provinces.
(2) To prepare Hindustani text-books for use in schools.
(3) To bring out easy-to-understand books in Hindustani.
(4) To conduct examinations in various places in order to propagate Hindustani and to extend help and recognition to associations that conduct such examinations.
(5) To prepare a glossary of technical terms in Hindustani.
(6) To endeavour to have Hindustani accepted as a compulsory subject by provincial governments, municipal and district boards and national educational institutions.
(7) To set up branches of the Sabha, appoint committees, collect contributions, offer aid to publishers of Hindustani books, run schools, libraries, reading-rooms, training schools, night schools and other institutions of a similar nature with a view to achieving the above mentioned aims and encouraging activities.
(8) To associate with or affiliate to the Sabha such institutions as are capable of co-operating in these activities.
(9) To make all such efforts as will help fulfil the objects of the Sabha.
no member of the Sabha shall, in his capacity as a member, derive any personal gain from the Sabha’s assets.