UBUNTU TOOLBOX is the hub in a network of process managers and trainers
working with Intercultural co-operation, Conflict transformation and
We are a network of individuals working to:
- Promote cross-border understanding and mutual learning
- Assist people and organizations in resolving conflicts
- Promoting diversity and the opportunities it brings for development in society, among individuals and within organizations.
In our work we have been fortunate to meet skilled people from all
over the world who are working to create a world where we have the
ability to manage our differences and live together peacefully.
Something we all miss in this work is a comprehensive toolbox which,
without fees or restrictions, is available to all.
With this as background, we, through this website, provide:
- A comprehensive toolbox with texts, manuals and exercises (without
copyright) that you can use as you wish, in your personal life or
- Customized workshops for your organization, your business or school.
- A meeting place for those engaged in the above mentioned issues, where
you can expand your network, participate in interesting discussions and
exchange ideas and knowledge
We hope that we caught your interest and that you want to join us on this co-operative learning journey. Please visit us on: www.ubuntutoolbox.com Peace be with you,
The UbuntuToolbox Team