• TFF turns 25 on January 1, 2011.
• We plan to launch an entirely new pro-peace platform. We are tired of criticism, "anti", "against" and "down with" and "non-". We know a patient will not be cured without treatment.
• We are going to contribute to qualified hope and vision in a new way, combining peace research with all other peace expressions.
• We have the basic idea.…Continue
At the death of U.S. diplomat Richard Holbrooke, there is no end to the praise. Obama, CNN and Wesley Clarke are out of all proportions. Tiny fact like these are left aside:
1) Holbrooke gave the green light for the Kwangju massacre on South Korean students 1980.
2) He undermined non-violent Dr. Rugova in Kosovo by helping the murky US -defined terrorists of the Kosovo Liberation Army to take over.
3) He was a prime mover in the expansion of NATO after the Cold…Continue