Violance,war,conflicts,sufferings my desire to see world in peace and non violance has motivated me to join this network."Vasudev kutukbkam" entire world as a family, this was a teaching of our culture and traditional.we…"
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
PhD Student and Teacher.
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Peacebuilding, Conflict Resolution, Democratization, Youth, Civil Society
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Training, Program Design, Program Administration
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
I am now doing research on democracy education and attitudes of youngsters towards democracy.
I also have some articles on youth and participation .
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
1. Camur, H. (2006) Barriers to Young People’s Active Participation and Role of Civil Society Institutions, 3.International Congress of Civil Society Institutions,10-11 December 2006. Canakale.
2. Camur, H, and at all (2006) Co-Editor of a Handbook on Partnership Development, British Council. Turkey.
3. Camur, H. at all ( 2006) , “ Scout of the World Program Handbook” Peace Education Section, World Organisation of Scout Movement, Geneva.
4. Camur, H , (2005 ) “ Youth and Globalisation Seminar- Peace Education Chapter” Pages 134-136 Council of Europe, Strasbourg.
5. Camur, H, Translator and Editor (2006 ) Exploring the European youth mosaic - The social situation of young people in Europe by Chisholm, L. (2002), In process.
6. Camur, H, Translator and Editor (2006 ) The Council of Europe and Youth - Thirty years of experience (2002), In process.
7. Camur, H. (2004) “ Concept of NGO and Youth Participation ” National Youth Council, Istanbul Meeting, Seminar Handout. (Unpublished) Istanbul.
8. Camur, H. (2003) “ Project Development Seminar Handouts for NGOs” Youth Federation, ( Unpublished) Ankara.
9. Camur, H. ( 2001), “ Effects of Visual, Verbal and Visual+Verbal Feedback on Student Achievement on Teaching Basketball, Hacettepe University (Unpublished Master Thesis).
10. Camur, H. ( 2001) “ The Team System : How Does Scouting Contribute The Youngsters Social Developments” Journal of Education of Hacettepe University. 21:28-31.
11. Camur, H., Demirhan,G.(2000) Attitudes of Physical Educators Toward Teaching Profession, Gazi University 1st Sport Sciences Congress, 26-2May 2000, Ankara,
12. Camur, H. (1998).“ Muscle Fatique“, Journal of Athletism Sciences and Technology, 32, 4. 31-37, Ankara.
13. Camur, H. (1998). “Flexibility in Muscles”, Journal of Athletism Sciences and Technology, 31,3, 5-12, Ankara
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Violance,war,conflicts,sufferings my desire to see world in peace and non violance has motivated me to join this network."Vasudev kutukbkam" entire world as a family, this was a teaching of our culture and traditional.we created countries,boundries,religions,cast,race for a genuine reason or a false reasons for any reason.but this the time to realise that we are one and we naturaly interconected with each other ,which we can just realise by watching inhale and exhale of breaths the source is same ,without any descrimanation,religion,bonundries, equaly for all living life of universe .When we understand this simple thing then we must understand how our and other's life is equaly important,valuble ,respectable .we should follow the nature's rule ,non violance .peace ,god has given us a human life not for destruction but for lookafter the wellbeing of all living life.
i shall be happy if you could include me in your circle of friends
You may already know about it, but just in case it’s something that would benefit you…
Global Peacebuilders is an online peacebuilding hub dedicated to creating opportunities for you to promote the work that you do for peace across the world. Profiling your peacebuilding activity on the Global Peacebuilders database takes just 2 minutes, and in return, you access:
**free publicity for your organisation or peacebuilding project
**new contacts for your network or funding applications
**new opportunities to learn and to share your peacebuilding expertise across language and country divides
**new partnerships in countries speaking Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish!
To go straight to the profile registration page, just click the link below:
At 10:21am on September 24, 2007, Eyal Raviv said…
I like your profile! I'd like you to join me on mepeace.org,
a platform for peacemakers advancing Middle East peace.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Peace and Collaborative Development Network
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Translate This Page
PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED
PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN