"I welcome you warmly to join this network.
Serena,It is the need of the hour that we all should unite and must contribute towards better globe free of war,hunger,illiteracy and injustice.
I wish you 2010 a year of joy, peace and prosperity.May…"
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Advocacy, Budgeting, Capacity Building, Communication, Evaluation, Fundraising, Monitoring, Program Administration, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Research
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
BANGKOK POST NEWSPAPER, May 2009
– Sad state of press freedom in Asia: journalists make the news for the wrong reasons
VOICES NEWSLETTER, April‐June 2009 and July‐September 2009
– Mission investigates press freedom: attacks in Nepal continue despite democracy boost
– World Press Freedom Day 2009 South Asia: looking for solutions to the deteriorating press freedom in South Asia
NAMASTE NEWSLETTER, March 2009, Peace Brigade International
– Interview with UNESCO
UNITED NATIONS INFORMATION CENTRE, Jan 2009 and May 2009
– The International Press Freedom and Freedom of Expression Mission
– World Press Freedom Day 2009 South Asia
UNITED NATIONS VOLUNTEERS ANNUAL REPORT, December 2008
– The UNV Internship Programme: an asset to host agencies
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN