Hope you are fine and enjoying Good health.
I would like to inform you that, I received My Appointment Letter as a Legal Aid Commissioner from International Criminal Court.(ICC) The Hague.
Please keep me in your prays and guide…"
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Culture, Dialogue, Education, Gender, Human Rights
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Communication, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Qualitative Skills, Training
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
program design in Polish education system.
youth and media.
freedom and youth diagnostic in Poland
Economic rights of women in Georgia
Mauthausen oral histories
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
"Youth and Media in the Polish culture" sponsored by the Polish Ministry of Culture (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhlsFp3zKAI); the premiere of the main movie is planned for 24th of February 2010. The movie is hidden here: http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=6r9zdJ9Qngw&sharing_toke... http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=VDJnzXRzf6A&sharing_toke...
I have finnished the project "Through Our Eyes"; im in the editing part now.
This is the second phase of the KARAT‟s project aimed at raising public awareness about development problems faced by women from developing countries in the EU Eastern Neighbourhood, Balkans and Central Asia.
„ Balance decades - the anniversary of the government of Tadeusz Mazowiecki” at the Warsaw's University in September 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR6m5gNbSCo
• “Shibari. Tide me” 2009, Hiro magazine
• “Petersburg. New dimention” 2009, art Projekt in Plotki Eastern Europe Magazine, www.plotki.net
• “Food design” 2009, Hiro Magazine
• ”Jopo comeback” 2008, Hiro magazine
• „Finance managing in projects concerning European Commission co-funding resources”
2008 published by the Polish Institute of Adam Mickiewicz.
• “Anthropological image analysis in the example of photography” 2008 publication in
the Qualitative Sociology Review http://www.qualitativesociologyreview.org/PL/volume6_pl.php
• “Warsaw – A City of Design” 2008 interview with Turkka Lipponen in Warsaw Point
• “Woman's landscape” 2007 art work in Plotki Eastern Europe Magazine
• “Street Life” 2007 editorial work in Plotki Eastern Europe Magazine
• “Coincidence” 2006 editorial work in Plotki Eastern Europe Magazine
• “My broken portrait” 2006 art work in Plotki Eastern Europe Magazine
Comment Wall (6 comments)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Thanks for shining your light here with great links and projects to transform.
As a Peace Lover who is passionate about making a bigger difference, please use the power of music to heal more lives. Please add me as a friend and join our group so more people learn more about your projects. Namaste with lots of love:
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN