I thank you for accept to be our friend, please if you may wish to know more about us, because we need your service in my region, you may use our email address to be in communicating with you, we already done some events and plan to…"
Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
Born 1964 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Educational background in military aircraft engineering and philosophy and sociology. PhD in Anthropology of Everyday Life. 8 years of professional military career. Involved in NGO activities since 1994, and professionally since 1998; field of work: interethnic dialogue.
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
Bosnia and Herzegovina
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Project-Program development manager at Nansen Dialogue Centre Sarajevo,
Which Languages do you speak Proficiently? (note we can not list all languages, only some major world languages or ones related to conflict regions)
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Civil Society, Culture, Democratization, Dialogue, Education, Facilitation, Organizational Development
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Capacity Building, Evaluation, Fundraising, Monitoring, Program Administration, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Research, Qualitative Skills, Training
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
Ethnicity and nation building in Bosnia and Herzegovina, phenomenon of "Raja"
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
• War Games, Lica No 1-4, 1997, Sarajevo;
• City and Nomad, Republika No 169/170, 1997, Beograd and City and Nomad, ALBUM No. 5, 1999, Sarajevo
• City and Body – Sarajevo Case, ALBUM No. 4, 1999, Sarajevo.
• Politics and Language in the Mirror of the Enemy, Dijalog No. 2, 1999, Sarajevo.
• Sarajevo Spirit – an Ethno(musico)logical Outline, Casopis za kritiko znanosti No. 200-201, 2000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
• A Bogeyman of Racism … ALBUM No. 13, 2001, Sarajevo
• From Civil Society Toward Civil Activity, ALBUM No. 14, 2002, Sarajevo
• Peace as an Interpretation of a War, ALBUM No. 17, 2002, Sarajevo
• Destruction of Temples in Bosnia and Herzegovina, ALBUM No. 19, 2003, Sarajevo
• Ubleha for Idiots – An Absolutely non useful Guide for Civil Society Building and Project management for Locals and Internationals in BiH and Wider, (together with Ranko Milanovic-Blank), ALBUM No. 20, 2004, Sarajevo.
• Pragmatism of identities – Case of Bosnia and Herzegovina, ALBUM No. 22, 2004, Sarajevo
• Ethnicities in Bosnia & Herzegovina: Being Yourself – Mission Impossible, In: DIALOG – MER ENN ORD, Jubileumsskrift for Nansen Dialog 1995-2005, Norsk Humanistisks Akademi, Lillehammer, 2005, p. 115-132.
• Religious Identities and Social Structure of Bosna and Herzegovina, In: Migracijske i etničke teme, god. 25, br. 1-2, Zagreb, 2009, p 49.65.
• Civil Society in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Between Rights an Help, Puls Demokratije, 2009, http://www.pulsdemokratije.net/index.php?id=1854&l=bs
I thank you for accept to be our friend, please if you may wish to know more about us, because we need your service in my region, you may use our email address to be in communicating with you, we already done some events and plan to have more events which need your service too and help
You may already know about it, but just in case it’s something that would benefit you…
Global Peacebuilders is an online peacebuilding hub dedicated to creating opportunities for you to promote the work that you do for peace across the world. Profiling your peacebuilding activity on the Global Peacebuilders database takes just 2 minutes, and in return, you access:
**free publicity for your organisation or peacebuilding project
**new contacts for your network or funding applications
**new opportunities to learn and to share your peacebuilding expertise across language and country divides
**new partnerships in countries speaking Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish!
To go straight to the profile registration page, just click the link below:
At 10:29am on September 24, 2007, Eyal Raviv said…
I like your profile! I'd like you to join me on mepeace.org,
a platform for peacemakers advancing Middle East peace.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Peace and Collaborative Development Network
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN