Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
2003 to 2005 Sydney Bridge Community Project:
• Preparation of dairy expenditure estimates, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to managements.
• Review progress and activity reports, assess effectiveness of operations and determine needs for improvement.
• Ensure all office equipments e.g. photocopies, computers are in good working conditions and prepared urgently when faulty.
• Supervise and coordinate activates of professional and non – professional staff in the implementation of activities.
• Process in-coming and out-going mails.
• Maintaining and updating the executive database.
• Conduct orientation programs for new employees.
• Assist in the preparation of board meetings and workshops.
• Help in the preparation of interviews for job applications.
• Administer salaries and work out leave entitlements.
• Be involved in staff training and development, the preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotion and management of staff leave rotor.
• Maintain of timely, accurate, complete information records for the portfolio modules.
• Ensuring security of company assets.
• Review and answer correspondences.
• Managing stock levels, in charge of drivers and office assistances.
• Dairy records of petty cash disbursements.
• Preparation of cheques.
• Preparation of petty cash vouchers.
1999 AES Nile Power Kampala.
Data Entry Analyst.
• Data Capture.
• Sort out double accounting.
• Data auditing.
• Checking the integrity of the database records.
• Assist the survey and evaluation team with any other work.
• Assist residents to complete the appropriate paper work associated with the land acquisition process.
• Data base Audit (compare with survey master list) identifying missing information and obtaining missing information.
1997 Edrisa Sebuggwawo Engineering Works Ltd.
Data Entry Assistant
• Managing Stock and Sales
• Recording daily data and monthly backups
• Helping with medical claims of employees.
• Administer salaries and work.
• Negotiating company contracts.
• Handling company records.
• Report to the administrative assistant.
2005-2008 Activist Party (Political Organisation)
• To ensure that the appropriate notice of meetings, agendas and motions on notice are provided in good time.
• Ensure that the facilitator is provided for each meeting.
• Present an annual report to the Annual National Conference.
• Contact other available National Council Members to convene a quick response to urgent and pressing political matters.
• Chair all National Council meetings.
• Perform all other duties as the National Council may from time to time determine.
Currently am a spokesperson for the people of Mukungwe Sub county, in the NRM ruling party.
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
i have only worked in Uganda.
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Am in politics, National Resistance Movement (NRM). In Uganda/Mukungwe Sub County, Spokes Person of the people.
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Democratization, Human Rights
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Advocacy, Information Technology
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
My research has focused on the role of traditional courts in societies.
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
i have not yet published anything because i need to practice to gain experience.
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Translate This Page
PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED
PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN