Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
Strategic and analytical thinker with proven ability to originate new program ideas and implement innovative solutions. Extensive experience working with multicultural groups in Armenia. Broad-based participation in community development programs and grant-making to the non-profit sector. Experience in the following areas:
• More than ten years in grant writing and monitoring
• More than five years of institutional development of non-profits in the areas of governance, management, and advocacy
• Proficiency in community development program coordination and evaluation using the participatory rapid appraisal technique
• Proposal development for grants ranging from $100,000 to $10 million
• Advocacy campaign strategy development seminars for more than twenty NGOs
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
Armnia and Georgia, some experience of living in Ukraine; Native Rassian, fluent Armenian, reading skills in Ukranian
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
Brattleboro, VT, US
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Student at the School for International Training, World Learning
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Translate This Page
PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED
PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN