How are you? what keep you busy after you went home to your country? Are you connected with HSA or still in Caritas? Im just an email away...God bless and good luck to every endeavor you have.:)
Thank you for adding me. For the information, I am working in Caritas Nepal(Catholic organization of Nepal) I think our working priority areas are the same so we can share our experiences to each other.
Sorry, I just saw this message. I've not been following this social network for a while. As a staff member of Caritas, you can join www.iamcaritas.org our social networking site. Otherwise send me an address for the manual to go…"
"Dear Patrick Nicholson,
As you know that caritas Nepal has been working in the field of peace building process of Nepal since 2000 to till now. so I would like to request you for the Peace manual which will be very useful for peace builders of…"
glad to see your profile and your experiences with IDPs. Actually I have returned 4500 IDPs in their origin during the conflicting period of Nepal. So we can share our experinces in coming days.
Keep in touch,
mail me in this…"
I am glad to find you in this network and your interest also. we can share the experences of our work and conflict transformation. For your kind information Nepal is a model contry in conflict transformation part. keep in touch.
"Hi Aoa Waheed,
i am very happy found you in this network. additional important things is that I am also lawyer of Nepal and working in the field of human rights, peace, conflict resolusion and policy advocacy. so that we can exchange our ideas and…"
Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
Janak Prasad Sharma
Belaspur 17 Banke Nepalgunj
P.O. box No. 29
Phone No. 081-540736,Fax No. 081-540736 Email:email@example.com
• 1.0 Field of Experience
1.1 Facilitation for the implementation of community development projects especially Peace and Development Campaign Rights of Child (ROC), Children Participations of Child Rights and Peace building Process, Japan fund for Poverty reduction Project funded by Government (JFPRP9007, Nepal), Social Animation for Development Project, Quality Education Project.
1.2 Program planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and budgeting for community and/or rights based socio-economic development programs.
1.3 Coordination with concerned government line agencies, NGOs, CBOs, Civil Societies, Social Workers and Local Leaders.
1.4 Project proposal designing and preparation for new project/program for funding.
1.5 Conduction of training, tours, visits and workshops to staffs and beneficiary groups.
1.6 Leadership, Administration, Supervision, Guidance and facilitation to sub-ordinate staff for program implementation at regional level.
1.8 Developing of mechanisms for institutional development and strengthening to the organizations.
1.9 Fieldwork experience at mid and far western region of the country particularly with the human rights promotion and protection, child rights protection and promotion, human trafficking issues.
1.10 Social mobilization and human rights activism for peace building and conflict resolution.
• Drafting, Case filing on the court and litigation cases especially with Human Rights, domestic and family issues by legal support programme of Nepal Bar Association.
• Actively participating so many campaigns, fact-findings and conduct the legal trainings.
• Facilitating the basic legal rights and human rights, Human Trafficking, Child Rights, Women rights and Gender trainings to NGOs workers, Teachers and Students.
2.1 Organisation: Bheri Environmental Excellence Group (BEE-GROUP) Nepalgunj, Banke
Duration: Sep 2001 to till now
• Participatory Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development and programs/Projects.
• Development competitive development and research proposals.
• Organizing training on fundamental human rights issue like, Child rights, Women Rights, Conflict Managements and Peace building and Development training materials same as above stated.
• To actively promote human rights, child rights, and women rights issues through developmental programs and litigation.
• Overall management, coordination and leadership of the Canadian Cooperation office (CCO) supported "Peace and development campaign" Mid-western Nepal".
• Planning, liaison with relevant organizations and individuals, management, monitoring and evaluation and budgeting of the program, networking, lobbying and advocacy for ensuring awareness, access to and control over the relevant resources for empowerment and sustainable livelihood of the marginalized and vulnerable communities.
• Coordination and collaboration with concern line agencies, NGOs, INGOs and donor communities.
• Regular reporting of the program and personnel.
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
Nepal and India
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
I am working in Caritas Nepal currently as a human rights and peace program coordinator.I have completed B.L. and currently joining in Sociology in Masters degree.
Which are your primary sectoral areas of expertise (or the primary sectoral areas of your organization) ?
Conflict Resolution, Democratization, Development, Internally Displaced, Humanitarian Relief, Organizational Development, Rule of Law
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Advocacy, Budgeting, Capacity Building, Monitoring, Program Administration, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Training
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
Human rights and conflict management in the context of Nepal.
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
• Human Rights and Conflict Management, Pub. BEE-GROUP/Action aid Nepal, 2060.
• Voice of Child Rights Part one, Pub. BEE-GROUP/ Plan Nepal, 2059.
• Guidelines for Child Rights Education, Pub. BEE-GROUP/Plan Nepal, 2059.
• Voice of Child Rights Part two, Pub. BEE-GROUP/Plan Nepal, 2061.
• Saving and Credit Group part one, Pub. BEE-GROUP/World education Nepal, 2061.
• Child Rights Education Part one, Pub, BEE-GROUP/Plan Nepal, 2062.
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Given your activism towards human rights and development work related to conflict resolution, I would like to bring your attention to the upcoming Asia Pacific Mediation Forum (APMF) not-for-profit event; "The Asia Pacific Mediation Leadership Summit - From Talk To Action", taking place in Bangkok 2 - 4 December 2011, which brings together mediation and ADR specialists from various fields; including family mediation, commercial and workplace mediation, court-annexed mediation, conflict and community mediation, climate change and disaster response mediation and various cross-sectional themes, like for example human rights, cross-cultural dynamics and women in mediation.
Do have a look at my profile and the Mediation Summit's link (www.mediation-leadership.com) and feel free to email me or send me a message when having any questions regarding participation or collaboration.
Sorry, I just saw this message. I've not been following this social network for a while. As a staff member of Caritas, you can join www.iamcaritas.org our social networking site. Otherwise send me an address for the manual to go too and how many copies you need.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Peace and Collaborative Development Network
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN