Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
• 5 years of professional experience in the area of democratisation in (post-)conflict countries: proven research and field experience on democratic processes in terms of politics, civil society and media
• Well-established network of key-actors involved in area of democratisation (elections, governance) in several contexts (donors, civil-society organizations, media, political parties).
• Network with the private sector
• Experience in election observation.
• Hands-on experience in monitoring and evaluation (quantitative and qualitative methods).
• Proven experience in statistical analysis and development of tools for data collection.
Please indicate if you're joining PCDN as an individual or organization (please mark the appropriate category)
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
Burundi, DRC, Ivory Coast
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
How many years professional experience do you have ?
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
Helbig de Balzac H, Ingelaere B, Vandeginste S., “Voting practices and voters’ political thinking during the 2010 Burundi elections »
discussion paper IOB, 20011-05, University of Antwerp.
Paule Bouvier, Jean Omasombo Tshonda, Hélène Helbig de Balzac, “Chronique politique de la RDC 2011 – 2012”, L’Afrique des Grands Lacs : annuaire 2011-2012, IOB, L’Harmattan, 2012
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Translate This Page
PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED
PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN