"Thank you so much Ms. Devika Mittal for portraying a positive image of Pakistan. We know that there are some groups of "fanatics" and also some corrupt politicians in Pakistan because of them the media and non-Pakistanis think about…"
"Hi Dr. Craig,
I appreciate the work of PCDN, it is a great source of information. I always forward the useful info to my friends & colleagues.
Some of the students/researchers suggested to have a platform from where they can apply for…"
"Hi Dr. Craig;
Greetings from Pakistan!
I must say "Thank You" for starting the Network. It is very useful & with just click of a button, it gives numerous information. I always share useful and relevant information to my colleagues…"
"I am working as Area Development Manager, Peshawar Khyber Pakhtoon Khwa with World Vision Pakistan. I think this conference will provide me a platform to learn from other colleagues and to share our activities in a disaster prone province. I…"
"Hi Farzana, trust you are well. am ok too in Samburu Northern kenya running a CBO called Community safety initiative Kenya deal with many programs including education focus on OVC's. we major support orphages and vulnerable children to access…"
Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
I have double master in Science and Education with years of experience in several educational institutions and NGOs and in various capacities - teaching, training, programme/project management ( ScienceText book Writer, Manager Education, Programme Manager, Direct Programmes and Area Development Manager).
Currently I work as ADM KPK Province, Pakistan for World Vision.
Please indicate if you're joining PCDN as an individual or organization (please mark the appropriate category)
individual (professional), international NGO
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
World Vision is present in 20 countries all over the world.
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Area Development Manager, KPK ( WORLD VISION Pakistan)
How many years professional experience do you have ?
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
1. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbook for class IV (English, Urdu, Pushto):
2. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Workbook for class IV (Urdu, Pushto):
3. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Teachers Guide for class IV (Urdu, Pushto):
4. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Textbook for class V (English, Urdu, Pushto):
5. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Workbook for class V (Urdu, Pushto):
6. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Teachers Guide for class V (Urdu, Pushto):
7. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbook for class I (English, Urdu, Pushto):
8. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbooks for class II (English, Urdu, Pushto):
9. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science – Teachers Guide for class I (Urdu):
10. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science – Teachers Guide for class II (Urdu):
11. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Textbook for class VI (English, Urdu ):
12. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbook for class III (English, Urdu):
13. Rehman, T., Nazli, F. & Turton, .P. (2003). Teaching Primary Science in North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan: Improvement of learning environment through the newly developed science teaching materials.
14. Nazli, F., Rehman, T. & Turton, .P. (2003). Assessing cognition level of children studying at government primary Schools in NWFP, Pakistan.
(No. 13 & 14 presented at the ICASE 2003 World conference on Science & Technology Education, held in
Penang, Malaysia, 7 – 12 April, 2003 and published in the Conference Proceedings).
15. Nazli,F (2007). Juvenile delinquency among Pathan children: Causes and prevention.
Presented at the 14th Conference of The Pakistan Sociological Association, held in Karachi University on 15 –16 January, 2007.
16. Case Study, Refugees Education Program, http://www.ineesite.org/index.php/post/implementation_cs/
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Hi Farzana, trust you are well. am ok too in Samburu Northern kenya running a CBO called Community safety initiative Kenya deal with many programs including education focus on OVC's. we major support orphages and vulnerable children to access education. is there way you can be of any help? Visit our website: www.csi.kenya.org.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Peace and Collaborative Development Network
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN