"Thank you so much Ms. Devika Mittal for portraying a positive image of Pakistan. We know that there are some groups of "fanatics" and also some corrupt politicians in Pakistan because of them the media and non-Pakistanis think about…"
Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
I have double master in Science and Education with years of experience in several educational institutions and NGOs and in various capacities - teaching, training, programme/project management ( ScienceText book Writer, Manager Education, Programme Manager, Direct Programmes and Area Development Manager).
Currently I work as "Head of Office, KP" with International Rescue Committee (IRC) in USAID Pakistan Reading Project.
I also worked as Area Development Manager, KP for World Vision.
Please indicate if you're joining PCDN as an individual or organization (please mark the appropriate category)
individual (professional), think tank
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
IRC is working in more than 40 countries worldwide including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa, Turkey, Jordon, Syria and Yemen.
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Head of Office, KP (IRC)
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Which are your primary skills areas(or the primary skill areas of your organization)?
Advocacy, Capacity Building, Curriculum Development, Evaluation, Monitoring, Program Administration, Program Design, Program Implemenation, Research, Qualitative Skills, Quantitative Skills, Training
Please select the donors (bi-lateral, international or foundations) in which you have direct and signifcant experience (either work for the donor or on projects funded by them)
GTZ, USAID, World Bank
What are some of your current areas of research (if any)?
> Teachers Training
> Disaster Risk Reduction
> Child Protection.
> Program Management
If appropriate feel free to list several of your (or your organization's) publications
1. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbook for class IV (English, Urdu, Pushto):
2. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Workbook for class IV (Urdu, Pushto):
3. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Teachers Guide for class IV (Urdu, Pushto):
4. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Textbook for class V (English, Urdu, Pushto):
5. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Workbook for class V (Urdu, Pushto):
6. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Teachers Guide for class V (Urdu, Pushto):
7. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbook for class I (English, Urdu, Pushto):
8. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbooks for class II (English, Urdu, Pushto):
9. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science – Teachers Guide for class I (Urdu):
10. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science – Teachers Guide for class II (Urdu):
11. Rehman, T & Nazli, F. Active Science – Textbook for class VI (English, Urdu ):
12. Rehman, T. & Nazli, F. Active Science - Textbook for class III (English, Urdu):
13. Rehman, T., Nazli, F. & Turton, .P. (2003). Teaching Primary Science in North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan: Improvement of learning environment through the newly developed science teaching materials.
14. Nazli, F., Rehman, T. & Turton, .P. (2003). Assessing cognition level of children studying at government primary Schools in NWFP, Pakistan.
(No. 13 & 14 presented at the ICASE 2003 World conference on Science & Technology Education, held in
Penang, Malaysia, 7 – 12 April, 2003 and published in the Conference Proceedings).
15. Nazli,F (2007). Juvenile delinquency among Pathan children: Causes and prevention.
Presented at the 14th Conference of The Pakistan Sociological Association, held in Karachi University on 15 –16 January, 2007.
16. Case Study, Refugees Education Program, http://www.ineesite.org/index.php/post/implementation_cs/
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Peace and Collaborative Development Network to add comments!
Hi Farzana, trust you are well. am ok too in Samburu Northern kenya running a CBO called Community safety initiative Kenya deal with many programs including education focus on OVC's. we major support orphages and vulnerable children to access education. is there way you can be of any help? Visit our website: www.csi.kenya.org.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Peace and Collaborative Development Network
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN