Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
I have almost 20 years' experience interpreting, analyzing and researching Human Rights and Employee and Labour Relations legislation, case law, and regulations. I enjoy the investigation and dispute resolution processes and working collaboratively with all parties to effect a viable, reasonable and mutually satisfactory resolution to a matter. I am a diligent, detail-oriented professional with strong ethics, morals and integrity, and provide exceptional service to my clients, my employer and those who come to me for guidance. I am also an engaging and dynamic trainer and have over 15 years' experience providing training programs to those who seek to learn more about Human Rights and Employee and Labour Relations and how their respective practices and regulations apply to the workplaces.
Services I provide include:
- Provide advice, analyses, interpretation and research in Labour Relations, Human Rights, Employment Standards to lawyers and employers.
- Conduct investigation, mediation and training in the areas of Labour Relations practices, Human Rights legislation and regulations, Employment Standards regulations.
- Develop and deliver industry-specific training programs in Labour Relations, Human Rights and Employment Standards.
- Provide guidance and advice in WorkSafeBC regulations and legislation.
- Research, analyze, interpret and summarize Collective Agreements and provide comparative charts for similar-industry CAs to clients, which include lawyers and employers.
- Prepare bargaining proposals for clients.
- Research, analyze, interpret and summarize Labour and Employment Standards jurisprudence and Human Rights case law and provide related advice to clients.
- Research and interpret provincial government policies and procedures and provide analyses to clients.
Dispute Resolution, Labour Relations, Human Rights, Employee Relations, Disability Case Management, Investigation, Training, Mentoring, Coaching, Conflict Resolution, Contract Interpretation, Mediation, Employment Standards, Workers' Compensation claims adjudication, Research, Arbitration, Writing, Photography, Playing piano
Please indicate if you're joining PCDN as an individual or organization (please mark the appropriate category)
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
Consultant - Human Resources / Labour Relations / Human Rights
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Translate This Page
PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED
PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN