Please feel free to provide a short bio about yourself or the work of your organization (no more than 3 paragraphs)
• Over five years of experience work with international organizations.
• Over nine years of experience work in different fields.
• Conduct interviews with International and local staff of the USAID Implementing Partners ( Proven in YMEP).
• Conduct interviews with beneficiaries at grass root level “All USAID Projects” ( Proven in YMEP).
• Energetic, dynamic and working under pressure for many hours a day in the field (proven particularly in elections monitoring project, GTI project and Bin Moammar Trans in Hodeida).
• Ability to develop manuals and materials (proven particularly in NDI, ESP).
• The ability to perform secretarial and other duties such as taking minutes, notes, making reservation and doing designs for brochures, posters and invitation using Photoshop software.
• Ability to organize and coordinate conferences and seminars independently or with support of a team.
• Good communication and leadership skills (proven particularly in elections monitoring project and GTI project in Hodeida).
• Excellent performance either leading or being part of a team (proven particularly in elections monitoring project, GTI project and Bin Moammar Trans in Hodeida).
• Self-motivated and capable of working on several tasks at once (proven particularly in GTI project and Bin Moammar Trans in Hodeida).
Please indicate if you're joining PCDN as an individual or organization (please mark the appropriate category)
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you (or your organization) have direct and significant expertise
all over the world
What is your current country of residence (or location of your organization)?
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
How many years professional experience do you have ?
Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.
Translate This Page
PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED
PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages
Click BELOW to share site resources
or Share on LINKEDIN