RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS
The PCDN Network is one of the premier sites in the world focused on international development, peacebuilding, humanitarian relief, social entrepreneurship, international affairs and more. The membership of the site is over 29,000 and includes many leading practitioners, policymakers, and scholars with over 20 years experience to more junior candidates and students. The network reaches over 180 countries and is a wonderful resource for recruiting.
Many leading local and international organizations regularly use PCDN to recruit and identify candidates for jobs, consulting opportunities and internships, including: The International Rescue Committee, Atlas Service Corps, Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue, International Alert, policy and academic institutions around the world and more. To see the list of current job postings see, http://www.internationalpeaceandconflict.org/forum/categories/jobconsulting-opportunities/listForCategory
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT RECRUITING ON PCDN?
Meeghan Zahorsky, Associate Consultant, Vera Solutions - PCDN played a key role in our hiring process, allowing us to connect with and hire an excellent candidate. When it comes to peacebuilding and development, PCDN is the most comprehensive network and resource that we as practitioners have at our fingertips.
Employers may also appreciate the meta list of Key Job Sites in the field that provides an overview of other top recruiting sites.
SEARCHING FOR CANDIDATES
Anyone can perform a basic search. To do an advanced search, you need to be a member of the site, then click on members, advanced search (it is possible to search via keyword, area of expertise, years of experience, sectoral expertise, etc.) To contact potential candidates click on the members profile and send a message. For more details see the Guide to How Organizations can use the Network.
WHAT IS A PAID ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP?
A paid organizational membership can benefit your organization in several ways.
1) Distribution of Job Postings - Paid organizational members are eligible to have up to 2 blast emails sent per month to to all 29,000 members and have up to 4 postings featured on our Twitter and Linked in accounts each month.
2) Unlimited Job Postings on PCDN - Each organization can place unlimited number of jobs each month directly on PCDN (these need to be posted directly by the org and positions need to match with the themes of PCDN)
3) Find Candidates on PCDN - Paid organizational members can search (by sector, geographic location, years of experience, etc.) PCDN can also provide guidance in identifying candidates. Employers can also access and search the PCDN Linkedin Group.
4) Featured Job Opportunity of the Month - Paid organizational members are eligible to have one position per month featured on PCDN's home page (space permitting).
5) Technical Support - PCDN offers organizations support for how to best use the network through email and phone support (by appointment).
6) Help PCDN Grow - Financial support helps to support and grow the PCDN network, one of the premier international affair networking sites in the world.
7) Eligible for Discounts on PCDN Advertising - Organizational Members are eligible to receive a discount for ads placed on PCDN (space permitting)
The rate for a yearly membership varies according to the size of the organization.
If you have questions about the rates for organizational memberships, would like to discuss customized options or for additional questions please contact PCDN at info(at)internationalpeaceandconflict.org
NOTE, we only permit posting of opportunities that fit the PCDN criteria, we reserve the right to not accept inappropriate postings.