Dear friends

I am please to add this discussion to get your inputs to remove religious discrimination from the world.

Your worthy opinions will help us to make this world free of discrimination.

In Peace

Nisar Masih

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

To remove religious discrimination from the world we must provide justice ,equal opportunities and resources and most important factoe education to all citizens. Our religious leaders should also be from balanced and educated lot. tolerance must be promoted in our society to obtain our goal.

Am glad to be a part of this group.

I personally feel discrimination is in our thoughts, in our minds. God created us with equal love and care. It is human being who has differentiated among religions. All religious philosophies profess the same ideology. PEACE-within and PEACE-with fellow human beings. Let us take it seriously.

I believe that it is important for all nations to carry out a  holistic a awareness campaign on universal human rights. May be then people will learn and try to not only understand but to tolerate each other.

The discrimination unfortunately does not stop at religion though this definitely causes high tempers.

Sometimes the declaration of UN human rights is not even enough. Individuals need to make time for personal search so as to have an analysis as to why they believe their beliefs or race and whatever else are superior to others... I watched a documentary that absolutely shocked me... a group in South Africa that still believes the black South Africans do not have a right to much of the country except for Johannesburg. We ought to start with these kind of groups if we are to have a racially and religiously free world. Teach them tolerance,love and understanding.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service