Hi Everyone,

I have been asked to help develop a plan for peace clubs in schools in South Africa. I do not have experience starting peace clubs myself, as I primarily work with adults. 

Do any of you have experience setting up peace clubs? Resource recommendations?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Yours in peace,

Stephanie 

Views: 229

Replies to This Discussion

It is the best idea  to form a peace club in schools. you dont have mention the  school children. either the group falls in primary schools or the middle age. so if you want to make a peace club in school. first of all you have clear vision about the working relationship of peace club in school. what kind of activities these children will do in future. e.g

1. are they will do to aware the masses about the importance and promotion of peace in their area.

2. what kind of activities these children will involve in others activities.

we can give more examples to set the peace club.

if you can get more details.

first to start discussion about the idea and vision. when it will make you will be in the position to make well  peace club in schools and will have to do more and more for these club.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service