The following information is for the Virtual Chief Executive Officer Team of Peace and Conflict Planners Canada, a not only for profit company www.pcpcanada.com

This group is a place for you to illustrate your capabilities, will to interact and collaborate, in order to be invited to the next step of participation with PCP. Those who are action-oriented will be invited to PCP Canada's project management basecamp site - where projects are developed and managed internally and where company development occurs.

This is an exciting time in the arena of international interventions. The scope and breadth of interventions continues to expand and we envision parlaying this expansion into increased company growth to contribute to positive global change. Our growth model includes opening country offices around the world, and you may have interest in becoming the leader of your own PCP country office.

We hope you are interested in helping us achieve our goals, because we would like to help you achieve your professional goals.

The following information is a brief description of PCP’s growth strategy, of which the CEO will help implement and manage.

In 2011, PCP Canada re-branded the company by re-focusing efforts and accessing new markets to increase profitability. PCP Canada will further transfer towards becoming a web-based international company by developing a web architecture that supports multiple contracted professionals working out of internationally-located offices.

PCP Canada products and services will be aligned with strategic markets. New markets will be identified through which our existing products and services can be adapted and marketed to increase profitability.

Focused effort will be dedicated to the development of four milestone products in the areas of 1) security and defence; 2) international development; 3) cultural and economic development; and 4) research and innovation.

PCP Canada will further develop in-house consulting expertise by increasing our network of experts and targeting consulting requirements in the field of national and international cultural and economic development.

Three new senior practitioners (SP) will be identified and invited to join PCP Canada. These SP’s will function as experts in their fields, take on consultancy work through PCP Canada, seek business opportunities for the company, and profit through company returns as per a partnership agreement.

PCP Canada will continue to specialize in developing profitable and meaningful partnerships and joint ventures between like-minded organizations.

We are interested in your thoughts on how you could help achieve these goals.

Tags: Chief Executive Officer, Peace and Conflict Planners Canada, Virtual CEO

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much for your mail and the opportunity given.
I pray to put in my best to achieve these goals,
Thank you.

Hi Dr SARAH:

I really appreciate the orientation you are given to PCPcanada, internet a powerful tool to boost businesses.

I am interested in joining the CEO team because I would like to contribute to the implementation of pcp canada's projects.

I am willing to share my experience and provide my expertise to set up PCP C IN my country,

hope to find enthusiastic,warm collaborators here.

Daniel ozoukou

freelancer/REPOTER OYE TIMES (Toronto Canada)

Abidjan Ivory coast

Democratization and Constitutional law in Ivory Coast | Oye! Times

Democratization and Constitutional law in Ivory Coast. Monday, 06 December 2010
12:23. Written by Daniel Ozoukou ...

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service