ASK Academy continues to work with students providing them with services such as life/career planning, personal maturation, leadership development, academic achievement/study skills, healthy parenting, conflict resolution, tutoring and career mentoring.

We have partnered with and empowered teachers, youth development professionals, and business owners to help schools and surrounding communities create safe and healthy learning environments that support “Equitable Learning and Social Justice”.

In 2012, we helped over 2,000 students and over 1,000 professionals in school districts create a “Bully Free Zone” through the Stop Bullying System (Stop B.S.) 

ASK Academy happily provided education tools and techniques for positive discipline, and parental involvement in schools to over 300 parents through Parents Reaching Out (P.R.O.) 

"My mindset is in a different mode now. At first I was aggressive and mad at the world. Since taking this class, I have become more humble and ambitious for a better life."

“This is a real helpful class. It helped me to better understand myself, my feelings and how to overcome my fears and bad habits. What I really enjoyed the most about this class it helped keep me motivated to stay in college and how to succeed."

"I am very thankful & grateful to the ASK academy for reaching out to parents & students."

These statements show exactly the impact that ASK Academy has on the lives of the youth, parents and administrators in the schools.  

Our goal in 2013 is to continue to reach as many students, parents and professionals as possible to create a “Bully Free Zone.”

To reach ASK Academy go to http://www.askacademy.org

Tags: 2013, Change, Help, Love, Peace, Youth

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

"My mindset is in a different mode now. At first I was aggressive and mad at the world. Since taking this class, I have become more humble and ambitious for a better life."   --ASK Academy Youth

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service