Following 14 years of continuous enrichment, we would like to invite our Network members to join us this coming January into another experiential learning of best practices in the use of trust, skills and consensus building techniques. Based on our "Partners in Conflict" to "Partners in Peace" approach (developed in John Davies and Edward Edy Kaufman -eds., "Second Track/Citizens Diplomacy: Concepts and Techniques of Conflict Transformation, Lanham, Rowman and Littlefield, 2003), we train in facilitation and  project design civil society practitioners, diplomats, academics and advance students worldwide. Join us, and we will share:

- Practical Skills for Peacemaking: From Local to International

- Weekend Workshop Simulation on Current Middle East Conflict

- 80-Hour Evenings and Weekends Program, for Certification

and/or University  Academic  Credit

-Understanding Rising Tensions at Home and Abroad

Views: 1136

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your inquiry. Please register online at www.winter.umd.edu or www.fc.umd.edu/index.php?slab=winter-non-credit-workshops or call 1-301-314-8240. The 80-hour Multi-Track Diplomacy program consists of two concurrent workshops, WINT002 and WINT003. Enroll only for WINT003 (not WINT002, as this will be covered under scholarship - normally an additional $870). Registration fee is $55 and tuition for WINT003 only is $870. Please email jdavies@umd.edu if any questions.

Thanks for your inquiry. Please register online at www.winter.umd.edu or www.fc.umd.edu/index.php?slab=winter-non-credit-workshops or call 1-301-314-8240. The 80-hour Multi-Track Diplomacy program consists of two concurrent workshops, WINT002 and WINT003. Enroll only for WINT003 (not WINT002, as this will be covered under scholarship - normally an additional $870). Registration fee is $55 and tuition for WINT003 only is $870. We are not able to help with visa applications at this stage, beyond sending a letter of invitation if required. Please email jdavies@umd.edu if any questions.

sounds good

Dear Colleagues ;

It is a wonderful apporotunity for me ,I am from Afghanistan intrested to the training ,working with United Nation Asistance Mission as Human Rights Officer , do i have the eligiblity to apply ,because i reqiired a visa .

Regard

Thanks for your inquiry. You will need to take responsibility for obtaining a visa at this stage - we can provide a letter of invitation if required. You can register online at www.winter.umd.edu or www.fc.umd.edu/index.php?slab=winter-non-credit-workshops or call 1-301-314-8240. The 80-hour Multi-Track Diplomacy program consists of two concurrent workshops, WINT002 and WINT003. Enroll only for WINT003 (not WINT002, as this will be covered under scholarship - normally an additional $870). Registration fee is $55 and tuition for WINT003 only is $870. Please email jdavies@umd.edu if any questions.

Please register me for the training. Hope to hear from you soon. thanks

Thanks for your inquiry. Please register online at www.winter.umd.edu or www.fc.umd.edu/index.php?slab=winter-non-credit-workshops or call 1-301-314-8240. The 80-hour Multi-Track Diplomacy program consists of two concurrent workshops, WINT002 and WINT003. Enroll only for WINT003 (not WINT002, as this will be covered under scholarship - normally an additional $870). Registration fee is $55 and tuition for WINT003 only is $870. Please email jdavies@umd.edu if any questions.

I am interested in pursuing this course. How do I get to register for it

I am very much interested in this course which I believe will give me more insight on the subject matter.

Could you please let me know how to go about the application procedure so I can proceed from there.

Thanks

Francis Alex Nyepan

Liberia

Please email me (jdavies@umd.edu) if you wish to apply for a scholarship to cover half tuition costs for this Multi-track Diplomacy program, or if you have other questions. There are limited seats available. Or you can enroll directly on-line at www.winter@umd.edu or www.fc.umd.edu/index.php?slab=winter-non-credit-workshops or call 1-301-314-8240. The program consists of two concurrent workshops, WINT002 and WINT003, so you would need to enroll for both.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

Latest Activity

Tim Magee updated an event
Thumbnail

Online Learning: Designing and Funding Nonprofit Projects at Worldwide: Online Venue

May 6, 2014 to June 30, 2014
8 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Climate Smart Agriculture Online Learning Course at Global - Online Venue

9 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Integrating DRR, Community-Based Adaptation & Development—Online Courses at Worldwide - Online Venue

10 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Community-Based Adaptation to Climate Change—Online Courses at Worldwide - Online Venue

11 minutes ago
Jeanne Paradis posted an event

InterAction’s Forum 2014 at Walter E. Washington Convention Center

June 10, 2014 at 5:30pm to June 13, 2014 at 3:15pm
51 minutes ago
Profile IconJeanne Paradis, Dr Vivienne Matthies-Boon, Rob Sancton and 10 more joined Peace and Collaborative Development Network
1 hour ago
fanny tittel liked Jennifer Lentfer's blog post How much does the US government spend on global development? (And 4 other things you might not know)
1 hour ago
Dr Vivienne Matthies-Boon posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service