For more information, please follow this link: http://www.brandeis.edu/israelcenter/SIIS/

The Summer Institute for Israel Studies assists faculty in colleges and universities who have been asked to design new courses in Israel Studies. Candidates from the social sciences and humanities are invited to apply.

Read the July 1 BrandeisNOW article about the 2011 cohort.

The program includes a two-week seminar-in-residence at Brandeis and a weeklong study tour in Israel.

Program Details 2012

Brandeis University, June 12 – June 25, 2012
Israel Study Tour, June 27 - July 5, 2012

Fellows receive a stipend of up to $2,500 for the full course; $1,500 for the Brandeis seminar only.
All travel, meals, and accommodation are covered.

Please click on the links below or at your left to find out more about the program.
For a printed brochure, please click here for PDF or contact scis(at)brandeis.edu for a mailed copy.

For more information, please follow this link: http://www.brandeis.edu/israelcenter/SIIS/

Tags: Israel studies, humanities, new courses, social sciences

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Eraste Iyamuremye, from Rwanda. I teach at Rwanda Institute of Evangelical Theology (RIET). My field of research is in theology and Peace and conflict resolution. I am developing a cross-cutting module of Israel and holocaust studies. I am therefore interested in the Summer school to share experiences with other researchers and find resourceful information from the professors and lecturers in the same field.

I could be available in June cohort depending on the availability of places. Otherwise July is also fine.

Eraste

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service