ECODIT (www.ecodit.com) is an international development firm working with governments, businesses, and local communities to advance environmentally- and socially-responsible development around the world. We are currently seeking applications from mid-level (minimum 5 years of experience) and senior-level (minimum 8 years of experience) specialists in various skills and thematic areas to provide short-term technical assistance in priority countries experiencing recent transition, instability, or crisis under the upcoming Program Development Quickly III (PDQIII) IQC. PDQ III will offer program support and performance management to help maximize the effectiveness of USAID Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) programs.
Technical assistance specialists should have primary experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Monitoring and Evaluation: experience in planning, managing and implementing all technical, fiscal and administrative components of complex evaluation and research projects.
- Training and Professional Development: experience in designing and implementing adult workforce training services such as training program development and planning, training session design, and delivery of adult participatory education, preferably in the area of international assistance.
- Knowledge Management: experience in creating, updating, administering and maintaining customized knowledge management systems. Familiarity with Drupal and Microsoft Access systems.
- Facilitation: experience in improving team operations and planning for clear project results as well as guiding organizational change, conducting organizational assessments, and designing and implementing strategic planning efforts including workshops and seminars in team effectiveness, leadership, management, and project planning.
- Outreach: experience in developing integrated communications strategies and plans designed to meet a range of stakeholders. Developing new and improving existing strategic communications products such as: policy documents; online audio/visual products; social media applications; briefing materials; and press releases.
Additional experience in one or more of the thematic areas below is strongly desirable:
- Peace Processes
- Conflict Resolution
- Small-Scale Infrastructure
- Small Enterprise Stimulus
- Civil Society Engagement
- Social Media
- Mobile Technology
- Geospatial technologies and mapping
- Financial Oversight
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor‘s degree or higher education in relevant fields including international development and social sciences
- Good supervisory, management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Experience in managing and providing program and operational support and project management with a United States Government (USG) foreign affairs agency, international assistance organization, or non-governmental organization
- Knowledge of USG regulations and standards
- Experience living or working in developing or transition countries (e.g., Afghanistan, Ivory Coast, Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Tunisia)
- Previous OTI experience strongly preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications and databases
How To Apply
Please email CV and a short expression of interest/demonstration of qualifications toPDQIII@ecodit.com as soon as possible and no later than March 20. Please put “PDQ III applicant: [insert area of specialty here]” in the subject line of the email. Only select candidates will be contacted; no phone calls please.