Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

Dear Colleagues

Greetings. In order to help to grow the network and to attract new members, we would like to start a page on the network highlighting comments of how members are using or benefiting from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network. If you might have time to provide brief comments on how this site has helped you in your work/professional development, this would be very helpful. In your responses please also include your name, job, organization, location and if we have permission to post your comments on a separate page promoting the network. You can post in this discussion or send feedback directly to me.

Some possible benefits from being on the site might include:

* New Contacts
* Obtaining a Scholarship
* Attending a Training Program
* New Research
* New Information
* New Projects
* Other Areas

Tags: benefit, evaluation, feedback, impact, members, network

Views: 5105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as i am active in external affairs,believe me it`s great benefit to being with this network.for new info,new project,new contacts and ofcourse for study and help to onothers.thanks alot for such a fentastik work for this world

rgds

sanjeev mehta

GREAT WORK ,KEEP IT UP. I AM A VERY KNEW PERSON ON THIS NETWORK.BUT I EVER SINCE I JOINED I HAVE BEN RECEIVING VALUABLE INFORMATION,LIKE CONTACT TO SCHOOLS WHERE I AM LONGING TO DO MY MASTERS PROGRAMME IN PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES .WE WILL PURSUE PEACE WITH ALL OUR STRENGHT AND MIGHT.

UKOHA UKOHA NGWOBIA

ukohaevang@yahoo.com

CLERGY FROM NIGERIA

The PCDN keeps getting better and better every day. I have learned a lot through the articles, blogs, books, posts and the wonderful and peaceful people in this Network. I thank you all and pray you continue to inspire us as you keep up with your activities in and out of this Network.

Hi  Craig!  PCDN is unparallel.I count it  a blessing to be a member of this network.

Your posts are great, but they are embedded in your web/blog in a way that makes them very hard to share. If you could find a way that I could have a direct link to the content that would be great.

Doug Ragan

UN-Habitat

A powerful and valuable global resource for each and all of us. fred dubee: United Nations Global Compact Shanghai University, University of Basel - World Peace Academy, University of Sydney, Anhui Sanliang University

I'm a new member here, but I've been reading through the site for over a year now. I will be an undergraduate student studying Interactive Media and International Relations at the University of Southern California this next year. Last fall I stumbled upon a post for high school students to study abroad through the US Department of State, so I sent in my application and I am now studying in Morocco. I would have never found this opportunity without the PCDN Network, and I am incredibly grateful. 

I learn so much on this site, and I know that being a member will continue to be beneficial in the future.

Thank you!

Miranda

i have just joined, i feel pround that am a member now! waiting for the best .

Craig, I cannot but confess how this site has tremendeously enhanced my networking around the world and keeping  me informed always as a legal practitioner, diplomatic affairs consultant and above all as a studend who need this informations to grow in his career.

More Grace to your able Sir!..............

Julius.

Dear Craig,

This is an opportunity for me to say to you well done! I must confess that this site has added so much to me more than expected as a legal practitioner, diplomatic affairs consultant and above all a student that I am who needs this informations to grow.

More grace to your able...........

Julius.

Hi Craig,

I look forward to your emails everyday informing me of new funding opportunities for my research and training & employment opportunities, not to mention very interesting articles.

It is a privilege to be part of your invaluable network.

Many thanks,

Laura Morris

Thanks for our kind comments.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service