Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

Dear Colleagues

Greetings. In order to help to grow the network and to attract new members, we would like to start a page on the network highlighting comments of how members are using or benefiting from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network. If you might have time to provide brief comments on how this site has helped you in your work/professional development, this would be very helpful. In your responses please also include your name, job, organization, location and if we have permission to post your comments on a separate page promoting the network. You can post in this discussion or send feedback directly to me.

Some possible benefits from being on the site might include:

* New Contacts
* Obtaining a Scholarship
* Attending a Training Program
* New Research
* New Information
* New Projects
* Other Areas

Tags: benefit, evaluation, feedback, impact, members, network

Views: 5306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Craig,
This is indeed a great site for getting connected with resources in the field of peace and conflict area. I have used the site in new research and informataion.
thanks,
sujata
I share all those positive feelings about the PCD network.It is gratifying to note that the international community has deep concerns for the sufferings of others.That the lasting peace has always been the mankind'smost cherished dream for the future! My own initiative has added 10 members to Y/OUR network. Dr H S Suresh. Former Advisor to Govt of India.Min.of Youth Affairs and Sports, National Service Scheme. Bangalore. Cell; 11 9448027400.
Attached is the photograph of Dr hoskere s suresh
Attachments:
Thanks. Would appreciate if you could continue to let others know about the network.
Craig's email notifications about events, grant, educational opportunities have been very helpful. I can't possibly stay informed on those things with all the others I'm involved in so even though many don't apply to my situation is is still great to get the information so I can filter through what does apply.
I have developed new contacts and people have been able to contact me when what I'm doing might help them out, networking, that's what we need.
Steve Fryburg
Director
Missing Peace Art Space
Dayton, Ohio
and
International Network of Museums for Peace
www.museumsforpeace.org
Dear Craig,
If I may suggest, rather request, something of the sort of a daily/weekly digest option for emails from this forum. On the average there are 3-5 messages per day and not all of them are necessarily significant for all of the members. A daily digest option will be a more effective way in my opinion.
Else this is a great initiative and each day I am keeping more informed of the surrounding world than I ever was.
Thanks
Thanks. Unfortunately to date the ning.com platform that this site runs on does not have a digest feature. Perhaps they will add something in the future as we have indicated this is a great need. We do try to only forward messages that might be of interest to many members on the network.
Dear, Graig

Greetings to all friends, This Network has really helped in getting some new information on my work,My name is Augustine Kiptoo Lambert, I work as Peace animator with International Organization for Migration, Eldoret Kenya North Rift Valley. I look forward to get a scholarship through this nitwork in the near future.
Thanks Graig

Lambert Augustine
Attachments:
name:judy wawira

job :student

organisation: youth intercommunity network

permission:yes

i joined the network recently in the past 2 months.the big challenge to any young persons activities is access to good and quality information. the forum has helped this aspect of my life...i never joined a network with the high turnover of very quality events. i have benefited form the scholarship and competitions
Hi Craig
I don't know what to say coz others have already said that. No doubt..two thumbs up. Salute salute salute for all of your effort and contribution to this invaluable network. I always get updated news from around the world here indeed. Unbelievable how you make this network a real hub of great information. I know lots of good people and organizations from here. You're superman Craig. Thanks a lot.
Peace in..Peace out
Ping Ping
Thanks Craig,all is well for now,but for all the challenges that will come in the future,we are better armed...Thanks again.
Mr. Zelizer,

I agree 1oo% the benefits as cited above of being a member of this network! Your effort is very laudable and I commend your dedication to make this network a venue where any and all members can go to in their search for great scholarship and fellowship programs.

Thank you very much.

Yvonne C. Artiaga
Cebu, Philippines

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service