Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

Dear Colleagues

Greetings. In order to help to grow the network and to attract new members, we would like to start a page on the network highlighting comments of how members are using or benefiting from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network. If you might have time to provide brief comments on how this site has helped you in your work/professional development, this would be very helpful. In your responses please also include your name, job, organization, location and if we have permission to post your comments on a separate page promoting the network. You can post in this discussion or send feedback directly to me.

Some possible benefits from being on the site might include:

* New Contacts
* Obtaining a Scholarship
* Attending a Training Program
* New Research
* New Information
* New Projects
* Other Areas

Tags: benefit, evaluation, feedback, impact, members, network

Views: 5105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This network provides resources for our work in humanitarian aid, conflict management and current issues on various range of topics of importance. It also provide opportunity to link and network with peace advocates around the world.......
Dear Craig
This network has brought about some valuable relationships that I trust and hope will grow and increase
In return I started a network: www.globalpeacepartners.com to which I hope members of this collabrative
will join in order to post news, photos, video clips and share from their corner of the world those things which are deeply significant to the world but will never be captured by the world's media
Thank you
Dan Moody
www.themoodygroup.org
Michael Ochieng'
Director
Africa Peace Point - Kwe Trust
Nairobi

Dear Craig,
I really do appreciate the incredible work that you are doing. May you continue with the same spirit in this new year 2010. Personally I have benefitted much onNew contacts and new information.
Cheers.
Michael
A great resource website. Keeps me aware of opportunities that I had no way of knowing about. Thanks for the great work.

-Huma Khan
New Year and decade of peace and purpose
with Nature’s Blessings.

May we be blessed as society
with vision and willpower,
For realizing the possible
in the mortal world!
Dear Criag

Wishing you very fruitful 2010.Tne network is dioing wonderful work in
training of the people working for promotion of peace.

dr rajeeb Kumar Sharma
Hello Craig,

I agree with all that Network is so good and and useful to all, it make me hopefull to find scholarship to get MA in major Advertising Design Management.

Thank you Craig for your efforts, and I wish this Network will sucssed more.

Regards

Kholod
My name is ADEYANJU COLLINS GBADEBO, Project Manager, Icon Philanthropic Foundation, Abuja, Nigeria.
This network has been a blessing to me and my organization. Very informative and oriented. A very wonderful job you are doing. Please keep it up. This is the best network i have ever belong. Cheers and happy new year.
I find the network to be very useful in providing information on current trends and activities around peace efforts. I have also come across numerous scholarship opportunities and I am hopeful that my applications will result in positive results. I am currently looking for a job and ofthen peruse job vacancies advertised for a position that would be suitable for the skills and experience that I have. The peace and collaborative development network provides an excellent forum and I would advise anyone involved in peace work to join.
Dear craig
Very Happy New Year.
You have done a commendable job by conceiving such a meaningful and informative professional network.It has helped me a lot to help my students to expose them to various kinds of opportunities.I think its a first network,atleast known to me,of its kind which is so wonderfully committed to its social and academic commitments. It has given a common platform to world over scattered peace workers to interact, share and discuss their ideas and concerns. I would appreciate,if you could provide the list of international institutions,organizations\financial houses which grant financial assistance to an individual to participate in International conference organized to discuss the regional and global challenges.
Neelima Dahiya,Professor of history,India
Dear Craiz

this network has been a blessings in disguise in many ways. I have learn about various opportunities where i can look for information and scholarships because i am planning further studies in Peace and conflict. In the meantime i am planning to start peace community model in selected areas as part of my project. this network has showm me the way to look for fund and support.
Wishing you a blessed and happy New YEar

Peace
This network has been of great help to me. I have shared with many others who have since joined it. Personally, this network has helped me get information concerning scholarship opportunities and other trainings. I am still seeking though not yet succeeded in finding a PhD scholarship in the areas of Peace and Conflict. Definitely, this network is helpful.
You can quote my statements and post them for others to see.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service