Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

Dear Colleagues

Greetings. In order to help to grow the network and to attract new members, we would like to start a page on the network highlighting comments of how members are using or benefiting from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network. If you might have time to provide brief comments on how this site has helped you in your work/professional development, this would be very helpful. In your responses please also include your name, job, organization, location and if we have permission to post your comments on a separate page promoting the network. You can post in this discussion or send feedback directly to me.

Some possible benefits from being on the site might include:

* New Contacts
* Obtaining a Scholarship
* Attending a Training Program
* New Research
* New Information
* New Projects
* Other Areas

Tags: benefit, evaluation, feedback, impact, members, network

Views: 5210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is so much wonderful information that has come to my inbox through the network that it's been overwhelming at times. I think it's great that the announcements from the network are now in the form of a well organized daily digest. Thanks so much for making that change!
Marieke
Hi Criag,
I am a new member. I was able to collect more details about funding and the other fellowships. This is a very informative network.
Thanks
Meloney
Hi Craig,

FYI, the new email format is not as convenient as the single subject - the font is too big to quickly view, thus it takes more time to scroll down and to find the topics. The advantage of the previous format was the quick scan/save or toss ability. I like the fewer emails, but the current setup isn't working for me. I don't like having to wade through the PCDN info before I get to the topics, and visually it just isn't as accessible.

Thanks!

Gail
Peace Advisor, Germany development service Juba,Sudan
Hi peace crew,

Greetings to you all and thanks for sharing your thoughts about this net, I wish to add since i joined this network, I know what is going on around the world, everyday i feel part of a gloabal village. most important is the enormous number of peace lovers and thier briliant contribution inform of ideas about peace. Its my hope that many more peace activist will join and spread the gospel of peace. I believe this network has changed the lives and minds of many people and soon we will get testimonies from them. let keep the fire burning for the sake of a peaceful world.
Hello Craig!
Such huge involvement of the people of all hues owes to the time and energy you invest to provide wide range of information and logistics ceaselessly. Thank you.

I think, in the inter-subjective collaboration in peace efforts it is critical to provide movement, and meaning to constructive thoughts through invite to the Press to collaborate in exposure of the conclusive deliberations to allow possible action upon them. Wonder, if it is possible?
this is the very good wesite on behalf of the peace ever seen before , us are living in drc we are face the problem , conflict war and rebellion every time , this website is helping much.
i suggset if we can heve the representative in kinshasa is going be fine.
let work together in name of the peace /plante kibadhi
HI Linda
Thanks for your comments and feedback. Would appreciate if you could let others know about the network. Regarding the limitations of the platform, if you have any specific suggestions of things you would like to see changed/improved please feel free to let me know. This platform runs on www.ning.com and I do provide them feedback and they are always making updates.
Thank you for your opeaning for peace and conflect management and I am very much impressed for being here with all my friends .I will be benifitted from the partners thoughts .I am keenly waiting fellowship for learning this matter in detail .

hari kadel
chitwan ,Nepal
977 9845049731
Thanks. Would appreciate if you could let others know about the network
thanks to facilitate this web,
Really this web is great network that we can share information and lessons erudite so we are very interesting to get new inspiration that we can be stable our only country whit out government at 20 years, please we have no real hand to stop all movements of the our country expertise of peace and conflict we look for ideas that we can change this spoilers.

Executive director of DAWO org
somalia
Zainab Ismail
Hi,

Am so glad to be a member of this network. All the benefits are very important to us as women living in the biggest slum settlment in subsaharan Africa. We look forward to meeting people and learning more. Our chance to expose the good work we do on the ground and seek advices on how to improve our work and reach more people.
Hi Craig
You're a truly amazing active cyberguy for the 2009 and beyond. I always put high value on your informative network. I will write you soon re the internship program in 2010 we discussed in Thailand.
Happy PIPO!
(pipo=peace in..peace out!)
Ping Ping
Peace Revolution

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service