Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

Dear Colleagues

Greetings. In order to help to grow the network and to attract new members, we would like to start a page on the network highlighting comments of how members are using or benefiting from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network. If you might have time to provide brief comments on how this site has helped you in your work/professional development, this would be very helpful. In your responses please also include your name, job, organization, location and if we have permission to post your comments on a separate page promoting the network. You can post in this discussion or send feedback directly to me.

Some possible benefits from being on the site might include:

* New Contacts
* Obtaining a Scholarship
* Attending a Training Program
* New Research
* New Information
* New Projects
* Other Areas

Tags: benefit, evaluation, feedback, impact, members, network

Views: 5215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tim Hicks
Director, Master's degree program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution
University of Oregon

You can use my comments as you promote the network.

The primary benefit to me has been as a source of information on a wide range of current activities, publications, initiatives, jobs, etc. related to the fields of peace and conflict resolution. In addition to helping me keep informed, some of the information is of direct use for our students.

Secondarily, and equally as important, I think that the networking, linkages, and community-building that the network can foster is of great service.

Hello Tim,

Can we interact for a possible post doc study under your leadership?

If Yes, pl share your mail id. I m at mpsen59@yahoo.com

Regards,

Dr. Sen 

As a researcher, the Peace and Collaborative Network has continuously informed of new opportunities in the field of research which I find very useful. Specifically, it has exposed me to several calls for paper and some available research grants and scholarships as well as admission for higher degrees in related fields of endeavour which I often send out to other colleagues who may need them.

I must commend Czelier and his team for opening the invaluable window of opportunities.

C. Nna-Emeka Okereke Ph.D
NDC-NIGERIA

Dear Craig,

I found PCDN, quite interesting to use as a pool of information pertained, but not limited to, peace and collaborative developments. Impressively, it have the potential to update subscribers with ranges of advertizement and related opportunities.

Beside i wish PCDN includes scholarly reading materials related with PCD. I think it will amass potential users and increases the satisfaction of the users, As a result, the No. of hit per day for the PCDN will be ellevated.

EYOB ASFAW (M.A.)

AAU, Ethiopia

Hi Craig,

This network is absolutely fantastic!

It has provided us with hive of information on ALL of the listed areas. I honestly u are a quiet genius to come this kind of idea. The network keep people like me professional abreast even in the most remote corners of the globe.

It has a great future and so do you.

Best
Abraham
Dear Craig

First a note of admiration and appreciation. It is impossible to estimate the importance and value of participating in the Peace and Collaborative Development Network.

Personally I find the new research and new information the most valuable to my work as a student, explorer, researcher, writer and teacher.

But even more important is the rich information, insights and opportunities I can share with others in the various networks that have accepted me as a participant.

Many thanks for asking for feedback and for all your care and effort.

Warmly

fred
Hi Craig and friends,
I count it a blessing to belong to this network of peace loving people. Through the network, my organisation has identified funding partners and established contacts, I have access research results in the field conflict transformation, I have shared information on jobs with friends, I have access opportunities for trainings. It is true forum to share and learn from others. The network has made the world a real global village.
Craig, keep up the good work you are doing to empower us.
Ndi Richard in Bamenda -Cameroon
The network has become a type of institution of learnig. We are gainining knowledge which will be dlivered as service to the community
I'm a great fan of this network! Lots of helpful posts. The system is NOT broken....

I agree with the reply from Alan Gross about a digest option, and clearly would like to enjoy a richer dialogue and discussion on the network.
absolutely plausible but what will a digest option look like? will it precis the content as well as eligibility details?Sound lighter and possible I also submit the retention of the usual brief intro by Craig follwed by the real requirement of the grant/training etc.Yours is thoughtful too however -Gbemi
I cannot say how motivating and reassuring this web site is... TO see SO MANY out there, doing SO MUCH, is very helpful... and I thank you, Craig, for doing the good work.
Annie Hagert
This network has been incredible helpful in helping me obtain an internship opportunity, knowing about opportunities to submit my work, and facilitating a meaningful network to make change. Excited as this fantastic resources continues to grow, change, and adapt!

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service