Key to to crime is religion since ages. World would have been peaceful without religion. Think how to get rid of religions to ensure peace.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crime started by religions since ancient days. Attached file gives stories of ancient India.
Attachments:
Thank you very much for the interesting book. I will try to go through it get back to you later

Wishes,

Khasim
I think on similar lines. I agree with your statement
We must circulate this story to stop future occurrences...
I missed your response to my paper on climate debt & climate rage,is it possible to get your views about it through email?.
I did
If we look at the numbers of wars fought on this earth, we find that, most of the wars are fought on the name of religion. Second world war was started by killing Jews by the Aryans and it ended by the demise of expansion motive of Hitler. Why is religion used for wars? Because one can unite and provoke someone or a mass on the name of religion. One more thing; any one who provokes people on the name of religion, are in fact provoking them against another religion, not for the promotion of their own one. Solution - Lets be religious without religion. 
@Divya...can not be...very existence of religion shall breed crime...let us think of humanity without religion
AGREED

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service