The only executive education program in the advanced, interdisciplinary study of nonviolent conflict, taught by leading scholars and practitioners of strategic nonviolent action and authorities from related fields.

Members of local and international NGOs, journalists, human rights lawyers, staff members of international institutions/think tanks/research groups & policy analysts/advisers are invited to apply. The deadline for applications is March 13th.

View the flyer and application form.

Views: 99

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thank you for the information about fletcher summer institute. i am a student of peace and international relations and i am writing my MA thesis on cultural methods of peacebuilding in Kenya. i am interested in summer institute training please advice me because i dont fit in the given category of participants. good day.
Many thanks for the information. I am managing a local NGO in Tanzania and I am very much interested in this educationalprogram. I am also a researchers and a social sector analyst. I am going to apply for this.

Thanks, Yours Pantaleon (shokipn2000@yahoo.com)
I am managing TANZANIA POVERTY REDUCTION SOCIETY (TPRS) NGO in Tanzania and I have the greatest interest to apply for this study programme program.
Yours
Adrehemu Johanes kayombo.
TPRS
P.O.BOX.35094.
TANZANIA
E mail tprs@live.com
thanks very much.

Madhav gautam
Nepal
The Fletcher Summer Institute for the Advanced Study of Nonviolent Conflict is intended for individuals working for NGOs, as journalists, in the field of human rights, or who do work for international institutions, think tanks, and research and policy groups. It is not intended for students or academics teaching in the field of nonviolent conflict, peace, or conflict resolution.

For those who have asked questions about meals and accommodations, both are provided for and are included in the registration fee for the program.

Thank you all for your interest, and I hope this information helps! We look forward to reviewing your applications.

Best,
Althea
Dear Zelizer:
Thank you very much for keeping us informed about the training opportunities.The fletcher one is intersting as the others. I'll apply.

Daniel ozoukou
political analyst
chaiperson
international conference for nonviolence and democracy
Abidjan Ivory coast
+22502733562
+225 22453235
What a wonderfull work the people like you are doing to change the Globe into Better and Peacefull World regardless of Race,Religion,Nationality and Gender.I salute all of those who are working for the promotion of World Peace, Justice and.....

I am Chairman of an NGO namely Global Foundation having focus on Global Issues.I am interested to attend the Fletcher Summer Institute with my colleagues.

Thanks a lot for doing so noble & nice job

Sincerely

WARIS ALI
Lahore,Pakistan
Dear Althea Middleton-Detzner

Thank you for information. I am interested to participate in the conference. I have been involving in peace and development programs in conflict affected Nepal for several years mostly in activities related to research, evaluation, policy-making and planning. The conference's modality for learning and sharing has encouraged me to apply for this summer institute. I can share expereincesfrom both conflict and post-conflict development in Nepal, Pakistan, Tibet, Bangladesh and the Philippines. Attached pls find my application form.

I would like to know if there are any program to financially support me to participate in conference including my both-way transportation from Nepal in addition to meeting my living expenses during the conference.

Looking foprward to receiving your positive response.

Gana Pati Ojha
Sufficient information.
but any grant available for researcher from developing countries where they can not afford otherwise?
We understand that applicants may have difficulty covering costs associated with the program. Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee funding or address questions about funding until we have evaluated all applications for the Fletcher Summer Institute as a whole.

Should your application be accepted to the Fletcher Summer Institute for the Advanced Study of Nonviolent Conflict, we will do our best to meet your funding request in the context of other applicants’ needs.
I submited the form but could not get the acknowledge, please suggest.
Bimal,
Did you submit your application form and CV to the email address: icnc@nonviolent-conflict.org?
If so, you should receive a confirmation of receipt of your application within a few days of sending the email.
We are currently experiencing a large influx of emails and will try our best to reply as quickly as possible.
If you did not submit your application by sending an email to that email account, then we have not received your application. It is currently the only way that we are able to accept applications.
Thanks for your understanding!
Best,
Althea

Bimal said:
I submited the form but could not get the acknowledge, please suggest.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service