Are you a social entrepreneur or non-profit leader? Does your work focus on empowering women and alleviating poverty? Are you looking to take your leadership to the next level?

In partnership with Opportunity Collaboration and in honor of International Women's Day, World Pulse invites women worldwide to apply for the Cordes Foundation Fellowship. This fellowship provides a PulseWire member with the opportunity to participate as a Delegate in
the Opportunity Collaboration.

Opportunity Collaboration is a four-day strategic and problem-solving retreat for nonprofit leaders, for-profit social entrepreneurs, funders and social investors. The aim is to
break down the silos of unproductive competition and go beyond the
boundaries of conventional poverty alleviation. The retreat takes
place, October 15-20, 2010 in Ixtapa, Mexico

Fellows participate fully in all aspects of the Opportunity Collaboration. In addition, Fellows may earn a certificate of completion awarded by the University of the Pacific Global Center for
Social Entrepreneurship. This on-site professional training symposium
covers areas critical to the success of organizations and individuals
creating social impact and combating poverty. The curriculum is
designed in partnership with the Fellows and other Opportunity
Collaboration Delegates.

Learn More!

Tags: Collaboration, Day, International, Opportunity, Pulse, Women's, World, empowerment, fellowship, poverty, More…women

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, sweet Jade!
Hi Fernanda,

Thanks for the message! I encourage you to join PulseWire, our global online community of women raising our voices for change.

http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire

And apply for the fellowship if you're interested. Also, please pass this information along to women who you think are good candidates.

http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire/groups/17867

Warm regards,
Jade
H Jade Frank,

Thank you for this opportunity, this is a special opportunity for me. how can i apply?
Hi Juliana,

This opportunity is available to members of the PulseWire community. PulseWire is an interactive space where women worldwide, including those using internet cafes in rural areas, can speak for ourselves to the world and collaborate to solve global problems. PulseWire provides online tools that enable women and allies to support each other across borders by telling our stories, exchanging resources, sharing solutions and collaborating in groups.

If you are interested in joining our community and applying for this fellowship, visit our website and click "Join Now" to create your profile:
http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire

You can learn how to apply for the fellowship here:
http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire/groups/17867

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,
Jade
HI jade,

Thank you for this. I am very keen to apply fo this fellowship. I wanted to find out if I could write about my experience of engaging woman on poverty alleviation issues in the past. I was working with an org which directly impacting the lives of thousands of women from the backward region of India and was testimony to the fact that how their lives changed.As a Communication Officer, I documented many a success stories and a platform like this will be perfect to share their stories and bring the global attention to these women.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

Latest Activity

Prof. John Davies posted an event

Multi-Track Diplomacy: Transforming Violent Conflict at Tydings Hall #1102, University of Maryland

January 5, 2015 at 6pm to January 23, 2015 at 9:15pm
1 hour ago
Hugh Castaneda Orozco replied to Maha Hilal's discussion Policy Brief: Sealing a Colombian peace deal: challenges of citizen ratification, NOREF
1 hour ago
Dr. Samuel Mahaffy replied to Olek Netzer's discussion A call for Partnership in publication of a manuscript
4 hours ago
Craig Zelizer liked Olek Netzer's discussion A call for Partnership in publication of a manuscript
5 hours ago
Garrett Moore updated their profile
5 hours ago
Cristina Stefan Cristina Badescu updated their profile
6 hours ago
Nathalie Gouillou updated their profile
10 hours ago
Profile IconIsabel N Napa, Sidumisile Tshabalala, Zione RP Manjawira and 4 more joined Peace and Collaborative Development Network
13 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service