This information is cross posted from: http://uth.tumblr.com/post/40088623290/call-for-applicants-caribbea...
Applications are invited from Caribbean young people for the 1st Regional Train-the-Trainers Course in Human Rights to be held in Nassau, The Bahamas during February 04 to 08, 2013. Details are in the attached file
Please send your CV to my attention at the CYP Caribbean and do include a new section on your CV entitled “Special Data” to say:
1. Whether you have any previous Human Rights Training and if so what/when
2. Any previous work or experience in the area of human rights
3. How you intend to make use of the proposed training (using networks and other local stakeholders etc)
4. What should be the objectives of a Caribbean Adolescent and Youth Human Rights Network, (to be launched after this first workshop) ; and how do you propose to contribute to sustaining such a network.
5. How do you propose to fund attendance at the Training
Your responses should be received by January 23rd. We are seeking 25 persons in all. Good luck.