Central European University Is Pleased To Announce Its Call For Applications
For Academic Year 2013/2014
Central European University is an English-language, graduate university located in Budapest, Hungary.
An international university with students from some 100 countries and faculty from more than 40, CEU offers small, seminar-style courses and a student/faculty ratio of 7:1. CEU is accredited in the United States and Hungary.
see the Attached flyer
Academic Areas and Programs (MA, MPA, MS, LLM, MBA, PhD, SJD)
- Business (MBA)
- Cognitive Science (PhD)
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Gender Studies
- International Relations and European Studies
- Legal Studies
- Mathematics and its Applications
- Medieval Studies
- Nationalism Studies
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Sociology and Social Anthropology
Scholarships and Fellowships
- CEU is committed to attracting talented students from around the world—a commitment backed up with unusually generous financial aid:
- CEU Master’s Degree Fellowships (full or partial) include a full tuition scholarship (with a value of €11,000 to €12,000), housing in the CEU Residence Center, health insurance, and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. CEU Master’s Degree Tuition Scholarships (full or partial) cover between 50 and 100 percent of tuition expenses up to €12,000 per year.
- CEU Doctoral Fellowships cover full tuition, health insurance, and a generous stipend for housing and living expenses. Over 90 percent of PhD students receive the full doctoral fellowship.
- Direct Student Loans and Canada Student Loans are available for eligible U.S. and Canadian students.
- External Scholarships and Financial Aid Programs administered through CEU include Erasmus Mundus scholarships, Erasmus research grants, and other private and public fellowships and scholarships.
- CEU Business School’s financial aid policy: www.business.ceu.hu/mba-tuition
CEU’s alumni network consists of more than 10,000 graduates living and working in 120 countries. They include EU and national parliamentarians, ambassadors, UN officers, international affairs experts, economists, policymakers, business leaders, academics, international law scholars, and human rights advocates.
Deadlines fall between January 4 and January 24, 2013.
More Information: www.ceu.hu