***LAST OPPORTUNITY- 8 DAYS UNTIL THE APPLICATION DEADLINE***

The Institute for Justice and Reconciliation (IJR) in South Africa is pleased to announce the convening of a five week Transitional Justice in Africa Fellowship Programme. This is a residential programme which will be held in Cape Town from the 9th of May to the 10th of June 2011. This year’s Fellowship Programme will be open to applicants from Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.

For more information please see the attached document and visit www.ijr.org.za

Views: 38

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live and work in Rwanda in the position of President and Executive Director of a local NGOs : "Africa Mission Initiative (A.M.I.)" for Peace. Our headquarters is based in Kigali.

I therefore interested in attending the fellowship program.

Thank you

Eraste Iyamuremye

A.M.I.

Thanks, we look forward to your application.

Kind regards,

Friederike

Thank you Friederike. I will do my best to fill the application. Are restricted the reception to the 18th March or there will be an extension? I am struggling to opening the Pdf doc. Is there any way to send it to my address.

Thanks

Eraste

Hi again. I think I am not luck. I couldn't make it in two days to send my application. If there is no extension then I wish you a good fellowship. Eraste

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service