The Institute for Conflict, Transition, and Peace Research (www.abdn.ac.uk/ictpr) is a new research and teaching institute consolidating the University of Aberdeen's rich expertise in the study of transitions between conflict and peace.
Why ICTPR, University of Aberdeen
• Interdisciplinary faculty from across the Social Sciences
• A focus on the nature of complex transitions between conflict and peace
• Innovative research-led teaching
• Preparation to work in international settings
• Training for potential continuation to PhD research
• A dynamic learning environment at an ancient Scottish University founded in 1495
Programs Available(apply now for 2014/2015)
For more info see http://www.abdn.ac.uk/ictpr/graduate-courses/taught-postgraduate-pr...
• Global Conflict and Peace Processes
• International Relations
• International Security
• Post-Conflict Justice and Peacebuilding
• Radicalization and Resistance
• Refugee and Displacement Studies
• Sex-Gender and Violence: Contemporary Critical Approaches
• Strategic Studies
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the foundation of Politics and International Relations (PIR) and Sociology in the School of Social Science at the University of Aberdeen a number of scholarships will be available for the 2014/2015 academic year. All successful applicants to the MSc programmes will be considered for the available funding. For further information please contact: email@example.com.