All Discussions Tagged 'models' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scholarship: Global Women's Initiative, Womenetics

This information is cross posted from: http://www.womenetics.com/2012-advancing-aspirations-global-scholarship Creating Effective Lea…

Started by Angel J Avila

1 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Mariam Warsame Adam

Want some inspiration? Check out new MoU updates

Hello,   I've posted a new case study about a group of IDPs who crossed ethnic divides to build new communities in Kenya. Check it out at: …

Started by Zarrin T. Caldwell

0 Feb 12, 2012

Should peacebuilders appease conflict entrepreneurs?

If you have any input on this topic, please feel free to comment on my recently-posted blog on "Peace, Justice, and Systems Thinking" at: h…

0 Dec 30, 2011

Social Cohesion and Racial Integration Models

I've added a couple of new case studies to the Models of Unity website this summer .... one on social cohesion in housing projects in the…

0 Sep 3, 2011

Peacebuilding Models in Northern Ireland

See a just-posted case study on a community in Northern Ireland that is slowly crossing sectarian divides. If you have experience in Northe…

Started by Zarrin Caldwell

0 Dec 27, 2010

For-Profit/Not-for-Profit (NGO) Models

My colleagues and I are doing research on organizations that receive funding from both investors and donors. Do you have any good examples…

Started by cate fox

1 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by peace

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service