William TARPAI's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"With reference to helping Afghanistan and its neighbors to promote entrepreneurship…"

William TARPAI replied Sep 10, 2013 to Upcoming PCDN Interview with Mr. Steve Killela, Founder and Executive Chairman of the Institute for Economics and Peace (which produces the Annual Global Peace Index)

5 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Lawal Tsalha

"thanks for the tips..  "

William TARPAI replied Jul 11, 2013 to Framing an Evaluation: The Importance of Asking the Right Questions

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Mathias Kjaer

"Allow me to encourage all members of this platform to give this announcement maximum…"

William TARPAI replied Jun 12, 2013 to Human-Centered Design (HCD) Micro Grants to tackle Poverty

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by William TARPAI

"It is great to see AGFUND leadership and support for this initiative.  In every post…"

William TARPAI replied May 28, 2013 to Call for Nominations, Arab Gulf Programme for Development International Prize for pioneering human development projects in the field of “Fighting the Phenomenon of Street Children”

5 May 30, 2013
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"I took a winter program while on home leave from my posting with UNHCR in Bosnia.  I…"

William TARPAI replied May 10, 2013 to Upcoming Course/Training: “Multi-Track Diplomacy: Transforming Violent Conflict” – University of Maryland at College Park, 40-hour Evening and Weekend Program June 18-July 7, 2013.

2 May 11, 2013
Reply by Shazia Haris

"Excellent initiative.  All too often what hinders development from taking place is t…"

William TARPAI replied May 2, 2013 to Webinar: “Forging Alliances for Peace: Insights from a Conflict Resolution Scholar-Practitioner”

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by William TARPAI

"Having lived abroad more than 1/3 of my life, it has frequently been a conversation…"

William TARPAI replied Mar 30, 2013 to Upcoming Events: The 2013 Lannan Spring Symposium and Literary Festival: "America,from the Outside: How the World Sees US," April 2-3, Georgetown University Featuring Naomi Klein and Chris Hedges

1 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by William TARPAI

"The publishing of this study provides a great opportunity to table a nation-wide dis…"

William TARPAI replied Mar 22, 2013 to Final Report: Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, Hard Lessons: The Iraq Reconstruction Experience

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by William TARPAI

"Having kept a journal on this platform for a number of years, this is a job that I w…"

William TARPAI replied Jan 18, 2013 to Job: Outreach and Training Associate, World Pulse, Portland Oregon

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by William TARPAI

"Vukovar is a wonderful town with a horrible history of being on or near the frontlin…"

William TARPAI replied Dec 29, 2012 to Coalition for Work with Psychotrauma and Peace Summer Program 2013 in Vukovar

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by William TARPAI

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service