Maxwell Gambo Dari's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Compliment. ONYEJELEM, E. U. Thanks for your responds. However, I am not satisfied w…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Aug 1, 2011 to Impunity Watch: Development Coordinator Vacancy

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM

"I wish to request that you may open a branch office in Nigeria. I promise to be of a…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Jul 28, 2011 to Impunity Watch: Development Coordinator Vacancy

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM

"How I wish you can assist us from Nigeria on how to participate. Is it possible to h…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Jul 12, 2011 to Application Deadline Next Week! Online Certificate Course on Leveraging Tech Tools for Emergency Management

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Maxwell Gambo Dari

"I am from Nigeria. I am very interested to attain.Because it will be nice if you can…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Jul 4, 2011 to Last opportunity. Sign up! MANAGING PEACE? Project management and evaluation in conflict transformation and peacebuilding

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Maxwell Gambo Dari

"Please I wish to have more details on how I can be part of the course."

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Jun 20, 2011 to Scholarships for Online MA in Peacebuilding

9 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Alp Özerdem

"I am highly keen. I had certificates on conflict studies from USIP. Thus, I will lik…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Apr 5, 2011 to Online Course: Peace Education; Theory and Practice

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Blanesta Ada

"Thanks for your constant up liftmentand soul thrilled discussions, informations, ano…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Aug 11, 2009 to Righteous Persons Foundation, Fund for Co-Existence

3 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"The impart and import of this course is invaluable, considering the Boko Haram saga…"

Maxwell Gambo Dari replied Aug 8, 2009 to USIP Course: Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict

18 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by David

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service