Craig Zelizer's Discussions (7,395)

Discussions Replied To (980) Replies Latest Activity

"It is open see the guidelines on the website"

Craig Zelizer replied Jan 31 to Apply today! Receive Full Funding for a Master’s or Professional Certificate in Peace & Conflict Studies

4 Jan 31
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"I would like to make a very strong endorsement of this amazing fellowship opportunit…"

Craig Zelizer replied Jan 5 to Apply today! Receive Full Funding for a Master’s or Professional Certificate in Peace & Conflict Studies

4 Jan 31
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Thanks. We agree that the email system needs improvement. On our current platform th…"

Craig Zelizer replied Dec 22, 2015 to What is the one thing PCDN can do to increase member engagement? We need your input, Please take a minute to respond

62 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"I am on the board of the Alliance for Peacebuilding and our annual conference is one…"

Craig Zelizer replied Dec 18, 2015 to 2016 AfP Annual Conference: Call for Workshop Proposals - Due Jan 22nd!

1 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Thanks. I am on the advisory board of Amani and have known the founders since the or…"

Craig Zelizer replied Dec 15, 2015 to APPLY NOW: Amani Institute is looking for Social Innovators

2 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Thanks. Would very much appreciate if you could share PCDN with your organizations a…"

Craig Zelizer replied Dec 14, 2015 to What is the one thing PCDN can do to increase member engagement? We need your input, Please take a minute to respond

62 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Thanks. you will find many such opportunities on PCDN. We would also appreciate if y…"

Craig Zelizer replied Dec 13, 2015 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

636 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"We are only sharing info (not involved in anyway) but you do need to be from one of…"

Craig Zelizer replied Nov 25, 2015 to Call for Applications, TechWomen to empower, connect, and support the next generation of women leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics

2 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Thanks for sharing this wonderful op-ed. I do especially appreciate how he stresses…"

Craig Zelizer replied Nov 20, 2015 to Op-ed on Why Funders Should Support Locally-led Peacebuilding

1 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Thanks. I do think there is a critical need for higher ed in general to do the most…"

Craig Zelizer replied Nov 20, 2015 to New Article from Dr. Zelizer on Careers in Social Change, The role of conflict resolution graduate education in training the next generation of practitioners and scholars

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Craig Zelizer

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2016   Created by Craig Zelizer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service