G Alexander McDonell's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Is the newsletter working for you? Are you having any issues?"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 10, 2010 to Electronic networking

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Liora Herman

"We now have a ning group formed - http://development-federation.ning.com/ please joi…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 8, 2010 to How about co-operative fundraising?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by William Boto

"Not yet - but maybe in the future. I'll keep you in mind."

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 27, 2010 to Insider mediators and electoral conflict in Africa

5 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by G Alexander McDonell

"I am thinking theoretically that I would consider myself to have succeeded if the op…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 26, 2010 to Can we get 'useful' results in conflict transformation?

4 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Stanley Olivier

"How are you pursuing this study?"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 26, 2010 to Insider mediators and electoral conflict in Africa

5 Feb 27, 2010

"I can't figure why it didn't work. But if you give me your email address I will invi…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 26, 2010 to A BETTER WORLD FOR ALL OF US FOR A BETTER SOCIETY

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Prince Godwin Korieocha

"I am creating a federation of community organisations to help them with such things…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 24, 2010 to You can help a new Peace Project in the Middle East

9 Feb 24, 2010

"What support are you needing?"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 24, 2010 to Ambassador of Peace and Fight agiant POVERTY,MYSERY and Hunger ONU

1 Feb 23, 2010

"Beyond more stories are you needing any other assistance? Are you getting all the fu…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 24, 2010 to You can help a new Peace Project in the Middle East

9 Feb 24, 2010

"I am creating a federation of develoment organisations to support them in achieving…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Feb 23, 2010 to A BETTER WORLD FOR ALL OF US FOR A BETTER SOCIETY

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Prince Godwin Korieocha

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service