Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a wonderful opportunity I have already applied but did not received and form…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Feb 28, 2011 to Free online grant giving e-course! "Youth and the Millennium Development Goals " UNFPA, Youth Action for Change (YAC) & Youth Dividend

3 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura

"I work for Goal Ireland in Sierra Leone in the capacity of Facilitator in the Disadv…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Nov 12, 2010 to Now Accepting Applications: 2011 Bologna, Italy Symposium on Conflict Prevention, Resolution, and Reconciliation

26 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Abdulai Alhaji Sulley

"Before the advent of the sad chapter of war in our beloved country Saiera Leone , we…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Nov 12, 2010 to Delegations to Israel/Palestine

4 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Abdulai Alhaji Sulley

"Thanks for this info. I work for Goal Ireland in Sierra Leone in the capacity of Fac…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Sep 29, 2010 to 32nd International Human Rights Training Program (IHRTP)

21 Sep 29, 2010

"I will be very happy to participate but please tell me if there3 is scholarships"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Jul 31, 2010 to Geneva Certified Training in Integrative Conflict Transformation and Dialogue Facilitation

15 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jimmy OKUMU

"Why do you have to limit this opportunity to only Asia I am working in the field of…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Jun 10, 2010 to Announcement for 2010 Gwangju Asian Human Rights Folk School

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by DR. ROLANDO Z. GANAC

"Hello I work for Goal Ireland in Sierra Leone in the capacity of Facilitator in the…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Jun 8, 2010 to Need Help for a conflcit workshop specially geared towards street children

2 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by OLAOYE SOLA SAMSON ADEYEMI

"Very good trainings I will be very happy to apply for your trainings"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Apr 24, 2010 to New peacebuilding training programme by International Alert

3 Apr 24, 2010

"I am a Social Worker in a - Disadvantage children and youth programme and my Job pur…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Apr 16, 2010 to Joint online courses by Human Rights Centre of UN mandated University for Peace (UPEACE) and the Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)

16 May 5, 2010
Reply by Mihir Kanade

"This is a very good opportunity for us working in the field of child protection My j…"

Joseph Silas Makwa Bangura replied Apr 8, 2010 to We are pleased to announce the 2010 Interdisciplinary Course on Children’s Rights (ICCR): ’Children’s Rights and Globalization. From Principles to Practice’ , Belgium

1 Apr 8, 2010

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service