Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this, Cheryl."

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied on Wednesday to Call for applications: Doctoral, masters, and certificate programs in Conflict Resolution at Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM

"Hello, Cheryl! Many thanks for this post. I am very much interested in the Ph.D. Deg…"

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied Jun 30 to Call for applications: Doctoral, masters, and certificate programs in Conflict Resolution at Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

13 Jul 12
Reply by Consultant

"On a general note, if I had a year of unlimited travel:I would feel free and be inte…"

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied Mar 3 to If you had a year of unlimited travel, how would you spread peace?

7 Aug 5
Reply by Collins Ongore

"Compliments of the day, Sior! I must tell you that I am not against such move; I wil…"

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied Aug 2, 2011 to Impunity Watch: Development Coordinator Vacancy

4 Aug 2, 2011

"Compliments of the day, Mr Dari and everyone reading!   Many people off the shores o…"

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied Jul 30, 2011 to Impunity Watch: Development Coordinator Vacancy

4 Aug 2, 2011

"Hello, Courtney!   A colleague of mine is actually doing a great work on the UNSCR 1…"

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied Jul 27, 2011 to Master's Thesis Research on the Implementation and Monitoring of UNSCR 1325

14 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Courtney Rowe

"Many thanks, Marte! I am very much interested in this, but would I be qualified as I…"

Egwuatu U ONYEJELEM replied Jul 27, 2011 to Internship with the Global Partnership for the Prevention of Armed Conflict on Public Outreach

1 Jul 27, 2011

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service