Erlinda Saw's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Do we need to pay?"

Erlinda Saw replied Dec 2, 2011 to Join Teachers Without Borders for a Peace Education Webinar on Tuesday, December 6

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Duckworth, Ph.D.

"I sure like this one! It's a big challenge."

Erlinda Saw replied Jul 10, 2010 to Your Big YEar, A Global Competition to Encourage Global Citizenship and Social Responsibility Through Enterprise

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Erlinda Saw

"Interesting magazine."

Erlinda Saw replied May 15, 2010 to South Asia Peace Magazine

21 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by DR. ROLANDO Z. GANAC

"Changing communities in conflict into viable income generating communities is for me…"

Erlinda Saw replied Dec 19, 2009 to Ashoka Changemakers, We Media PitchIt Challenge, Seeking groundbreaking solutions from all fields that incite action, encourage collaboration, and lead society to knowledge

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by sammy gwada ogot

"Human Rights advocacy being so important especially in developing countries, I will…"

Erlinda Saw replied Dec 19, 2009 to The application for the 2010 session of the annual Human Rights Advocates Program (HRAP) at Columbia University is now available.

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Erlinda Saw

"Hello, this is an interesting information. All along I thought World Vision was conc…"

Erlinda Saw replied Nov 18, 2009 to 2010 World Vision Peacemaking Award and Peacebuilding Award

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Tahir Masood

"This will encourage radio stations working for peace in Africa. Thank you for sharin…"

Erlinda Saw replied Sep 2, 2009 to Radio for Peacebuilding Africa Awards 2009

9 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Alice Nderitu

"I sure am going to pass this on forward to my friends in the NGO sector in Africa to…"

Erlinda Saw replied Aug 22, 2009 to INTERNSHIP/TRAINING PROGRAMME ON PROMOTING POLICE REFORM IN AFRICA

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Erlinda Saw

"This is another chance for small NGOs in developing countries. Thanks for this infor…"

Erlinda Saw replied Aug 18, 2009 to The Australian Agency for International Development (AUSAID) is accepting proposals from NGOs in developing countries under its Human Rights Small Grants Scheme

9 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Interesting but how come Faith-Based Organisations are not included? From my own kno…"

Erlinda Saw replied Aug 13, 2009 to New Wiki Site, ARO Wiki, an online database of African Regional Organizations

2 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mbũrũ Kamau

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

Latest Activity

Dr. Samuel Mahaffy shared Craig Zelizer's discussion on Twitter
50 seconds ago
Dr. Samuel Mahaffy shared Theresa Ricke-Kiely's discussion on Twitter
4 minutes ago
Dr. Samuel Mahaffy shared Craig Zelizer's discussion on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Luisa Handem Piette shared Anna Ohanyan's discussion on Facebook
16 minutes ago
Craig Zelizer shared Theresa Ricke-Kiely's discussion on Facebook
27 minutes ago
Craig Zelizer liked Theresa Ricke-Kiely's discussion Apply by Dec. 15 for Master’s in International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame
27 minutes ago
Craig Zelizer shared their discussion on Facebook
36 minutes ago
Profile IconSarah Rial, Emma Cederlund, Reem Ghunaim and 7 more joined Peace and Collaborative Development Network
38 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service