Cynthia Davis's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. It is my goal to find Universities and communities that will screen the f…"

Cynthia Davis replied Sep 5, 2010 to Rebuilding Hope- A Documentary about South Sudan

18 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Davis

"Hi Angelo, So nice to talk to you. I hope you can read my reply above to Bul. My thr…"

Cynthia Davis replied Sep 4, 2010 to Rebuilding Hope- A Documentary about South Sudan

18 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Davis

"Hello Bul, So glad to get your message. I am here working with my sudanese friends t…"

Cynthia Davis replied Sep 4, 2010 to Rebuilding Hope- A Documentary about South Sudan

18 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Davis

"Thank you so much for your response. The more young people we can expose to this sto…"

18 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Davis

"Thanks so so much for responding. You can definitely get the film. You can order it…"

18 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Davis

"oh. Terrific! Best of luck."

Cynthia Davis replied Jun 14, 2010 to Seeking authors for a book documenting the lives of women in South Sudan

21 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Agwang Sarah Jesca

"Frederike, Do you want me to connect you with Jen Marlowe? She is the author of Darf…"

Cynthia Davis replied Jun 14, 2010 to Seeking authors for a book documenting the lives of women in South Sudan

21 Jun 15, 2010

"I can connect you with the writer of Darfur Diaries who just produced the film Rebui…"

Cynthia Davis replied Jun 10, 2010 to Seeking authors for a book documenting the lives of women in South Sudan

21 Jun 15, 2010

"PLease accept me as a friend so I can email you some information."

Cynthia Davis replied Jun 10, 2010 to Seeking authors for a book documenting the lives of women in South Sudan

21 Jun 15, 2010

"I will send you an eamil with some information now."

21 Jun 15, 2010

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service